Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: I should probably introduce myself at this point
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Did/do any files work for you? Especially just like you want them to work:

(19 Dec 2021, 12:46 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]It's the idea that something could so absolutely and permanently rewire my personality without my conscious consent.
If any work, it's fairly short-term, because listening to the file put me in that mindset. I did have a hypno dominant for a while who had me train on his files over the course of several weeks, and they were working when I was actively listening to them, but he ghosted me after a while and having spent a time not listening, the effects have worn off. Aside from a few triggers that got cemented in my brain, but a lot of them were aeady triggers I had.

This is a common issue for me, with file effects only lasting in the short term, but I think the actual problem is less that they don't work properly and more that, without prompting, I can't keep to a schedule to save my life and this applies to listening regimes as well. Most of the "extreme effect" files and file series, like the Pig Girl files and especially series like Bambi Sleep or ViVe's Dumbing Down, rely on repeated listening over the course of weeks or months. But my overactive brain quickly memorizes the files and, because I know what's in the file, gets bored. I trance pretty easy but my overly-analytical brain doesn't do "mindless" very well and getting bored can pull me out of trance.
Hi Lycalopex 😊
I admit I don't do the hypno-stuff, 'my overly-analytical brain doesn't do "mindless" very well' either. But great to see you here!
C.
Pages: 1 2