Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chlorinated gear in EU?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there!

Long time lurker makes an appearance. 😊

Do you know of any (cheap) online clothing stores that sell chlorinated gear in the eu?

Looked at Catalyst but they are not cheap (somewhat ok pricing though) but more important, they are not in the EU anymore. 

Thanks in advance.
(14 Dec 2021, 10:59 )tjosan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there!

Do you know of any (cheap) online clothing stores that sell chlorinated gear in the eu?

Looked at Catalyst but they are not cheap (somewhat ok pricing though) but more important, they are not in the EU anymore.

Thanks in advance.

I've heard that Bright & Shiny  (Ukraine) is very good for the price but I'm not sure if they offer chlorination.  Gord Catalyst from Catalyst latex has offered chlorination services for latex garments bought somewhere else so you could buy something from bright and shiny and then send it to him for chlorination or even learn to do it yourself.
Future Fetish is based in Poland.  Their prices are reasonable, M2M et chlorination are offered.

Quality is quite good.  I kept my body for 10 years before having to make a first repair.  I might buy a new one now  😋 😁 

I also own other gear from them, appear from the legging (measured too small so, my fault but the knee are really faded out by the stretch), I'm really happy with them.

EDIT :
Well they had hoods and dresses and a Buch of other stuff a while ago but it seems they only offer catsuit now (including neck entry)...
(14 Dec 2021, 18:39 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks in advance.

I've heard that Bright & Shiny  (Ukraine) is very good for the price but I'm not sure if they offer chlorination.  Gord Catalyst from Catalyst latex has offered chlorination services for latex garments bought somewhere else so you could buy something from bright and shiny and then send it to him for chlorination or even learn to do it yourself.
Thanks for your reply. 
I’ve heard the same that B&S is good but no chlorination. I guess I have to send a request. 

About Catalyst they are not in the EU? Are they not based in the UK?
(15 Dec 2021, 08:16 )tjosan Wrote: [ -> ]About Catalyst they are not in the EU? Are they not based in the UK?

Yes Catalyst are UK Based, Coventry last time I heard.
But I suppose it depends on if you interpret EU as European Union or just EUrope.
(15 Dec 2021, 08:58 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]
(15 Dec 2021, 08:16 )tjosan Wrote: [ -> ]About Catalyst they are not in the EU? Are they not based in the UK?

But I suppose it depends on if you interpret EU as European Union or just EUrope.

I don’t want my first thread to be about details but if you read my op closely I believe you can read about Catalyst and what I mean with the term EU.
(15 Dec 2021, 22:07 )tjosan Wrote: [ -> ]if you read my op closely
Nice one! 😁 My usual issue!
(15 Dec 2021, 08:16 )tjosan Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 Dec 2021, 18:39 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your reply. 
I’ve heard the same that B&S is good but no chlorination. I guess I have to send a request. 

About Catalyst they are not in the EU? Are they not based in the UK?

They do state in their FAQ that they don't offer chlorination. 

And they're indeed good quality, have a couple of items from them.
(15 Dec 2021, 08:58 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]
(15 Dec 2021, 08:16 )tjosan Wrote: [ -> ]About Catalyst they are not in the EU? Are they not based in the UK?

Yeah, sorry... I'm American.  I just saw EU as Europe.
(15 Dec 2021, 22:07 )tjosan Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t want my first thread to be about details but if you read my op closely I believe you can read about Catalyst and what I mean with the term EU.
yes not at all disagreeing with you, my comment was more generak to highlight that EU can be seen as both meanings

#damnyoubrexit!!
Pages: 1 2