Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Old age, or is it just me ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yesterday, November 2nd, was my Birthday. I’m 66.
Nod now, I find it rather boring coming to this site. Please don’t get me wrong, I love the site. Ra is great. I love the guy and all what he has done for all of us. I wish him all the best and a healthy life. But for me, it would seem that I have lost all interest in bondage and this site. I now lost all interest in bondage, pantyhose, sissy clothing and all bondage toys. Even all the toys and clothing are now sitting in boxes waiting to be stored in the mini storage.

I’m now 66. And I have no interest in bondage.

I’ll still visit this site, but I probably won’t be commenting as often.

Thank you Ra for all the fun I had on your site. Mr V. Aka Spy_d, aka Tinker D.
Thanks for the good words! I'm trying to do my best!

(04 Nov 2021, 03:21 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]I have lost all interest in bondage and this site.
That's just one of those periods. Think of yet another purge syndrome. Then the next kinky wave will come, and the interest will reappear. Possibly on another level, possibly with some variations.

(on the "self-importance note": ... imagine how much efforts and energy it costs to support the site during those "down" periods? Especially taking into account that I pay for all this fun all these years? 😆 ... )

Fetishes never fully disappear. But the energy might.

And I bet we have a couple of threads on this subject.
(04 Nov 2021, 03:21 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday, November 2nd, was my Birthday. I’m 66.
Oh, condragulations!!!! 🎂🎉🎊

BTW, be careful with birthdays. Usually the time around birthdays is the most depressive, and dangerously life-threatening. Do whatever positive that can grab your attention. Entertain yourself!

All the best kinky and not-so-kinky wishes! And stay alive, healthy and lucky! 🙏
(04 Nov 2021, 03:41 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]BTW, be careful with birthdays. Usually the time around birthdays is the most depressive, and dangerously life-threatening.
Search the Internet for "birthday depression" or "birthday blues".
Another thing. I hate cold seasons. I need sun and I need warmth. I don't have wool/mohair fetishes...

And my vacation to a warm and sunny place got cancelled. For the 3d time.

See the point?
Trivial, but we've just changed from British Summer Time (BST) to GMT in the UK. Now that's pointless and depressing (and it messes up my circadian rhythm for a week twice a year).
(04 Nov 2021, 05:01 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Another thing. I hate cold seasons. I need sun and I need warmth. I don't have wool/mohair fetishes...

And my vacation to a warm and sunny place got cancelled. For the 3d time.

See the point?

Yikes. 
Since 2019 I migrated from the Netherlands to the Philippines.
I miss NL a lot - the climate not so much, although I have to say each season has its charming days. I dont mind cold dry weather, it's just the cold&wet days I despise.

Btw, Happy birthday Tinker D! 
Yeah, maybe your energy for the fetish is down due to your age, but this could be just temporarily. 
Maybe try to switch up your life and mindset? Different (excercise) routines, different nutrition?
(04 Nov 2021, 08:47 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]nd it messes up my circadian rhythm
Apparently I lost my circadian rhythm completely decades ago (if I had one at all) 😂
(04 Nov 2021, 10:40 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: [ -> ]I miss NL a lot
NL is a nice country indeed.

(04 Nov 2021, 10:40 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: [ -> ]the climate not so much
Yep ... 😕 6+ quite depressive months...
Yea, Birthdays and Hollidays are somewhat depressing for me, but this has been on going for a few months now. But I don’t think that’s the whole problem here.
I have been looking at the posting of others on this site, and I don’t think I fall into that category.

I think it started way back in 2018 just after the fire.
Lost 90% of my fetish, all my custom tools, jeep, notes and manuals that no longer exist.

Friends are gone. Some died, some moved away. My last friend is now super sick, for 7 days now, and he is close to passing.

I have family, my Daughter, son-in-law and 2 Grandkids. I see them from time to time, their great, but I still live in a “ not too kid friendly warehouse “, so grandkids are kept away.
Thanksgiving is coming up and I will be there for food, fun, and football.

But my love for fetish and bondage is slipping away.

I’ll keep my toys, clothing and bondage gear, packed away for now. Maybe I’ll drag them out sometime or maybe not. We’ll see how it goes after a month or so.
I’ll still be on the site, reading all the posts that interest me and others that do not, I may not respond as often as I have done before.
Pages: 1 2