Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: FaceApp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone else played with FaceApp after photographing their SB sessions? I see a lot of masks (and why not!) but this little app does a pretty good job of turning you into your female (or male) alter ego. The photo looses some quality in the process but you get the picture.
Damn it! I nearly fancy mself.  Rolleyes
(30 Aug 2021, 08:36 )steve6322 Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone else played with FaceApp after photographing their SB sessions?
Yep, was even going to create a dedicated thread for such apps. Not for bondage sessions (usually my face is pretty much invisible if I'm self-bound 😉), but for general CD photos it can be very interesting.
I've used it to give myself a softer look, but I'm not sure I'd be willing to use it whilst in a bondage session as I'm unwilling to ulpload a bound image to a Russian site.
(30 Aug 2021, 14:44 )PetraJane Wrote: [ -> ]I've used it to give myself a softer look, but I'm not sure I'd be willing to use it whilst in a bondage session as I'm unwilling to ulpload a bound image to a Russian site.

Was about to say, as long as those apps are cloud based and send your pictures along with account data that - if it's not a throwaway account - can be traced to other sites/activities, I'd rather not use it.
Are there any apps that work locally/offline a 100%?
Also, they would definetly need to work around gags properly as well 😁

@steve6322 Are you wearing a wig in those shots or did the app add the hair as well?
Put up an onlyfans and see how many would fall for it Diablo
(30 Aug 2021, 14:44 )PetraJane Wrote: [ -> ]I'm unwilling to ulpload a bound image to a Russian site.
Very good point!

(30 Aug 2021, 15:03 )Bound Whore Wrote: [ -> ]if it's not a throwaway account
Even if it's a throwaway account, face recognition systems can figure out the rest.

(30 Aug 2021, 15:03 )Bound Whore Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any apps that work locally/offline a 100%?
I'm pretty sure there are none for phones, as the training databases are huge and you need power. But for computers there must be something. I wonder if anything is opensourced.
(30 Aug 2021, 08:36 )steve6322 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: post_1155_1630308773_afb894c0f0b0cf779ad..._thumb.jpg]  
Do I see Samantha here? - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2334 😋

(30 Aug 2021, 08:36 )steve6322 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: post_1155_1630308844_3504e76598f60a0dfb3..._thumb.jpg]   
Love the face expression!
(30 Aug 2021, 08:36 )steve6322 Wrote: [ -> ]FaceApp
(30 Aug 2021, 15:03 )Bound Whore Wrote: [ -> ]Put up an onlyfans and see how many would fall for it

Such apps make me think twice before I "fall for" another perfect "HRT only" M2F transition 😆
(30 Aug 2021, 14:44 )PetraJane Wrote: [ -> ]I'm unwilling to ulpload a bound image to a Russian site.
OTOH, I would more worry about uploading such images to a US site, if I were living in the US, a Chinese site, if I were living in China, etc.
(30 Aug 2021, 18:06 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
OTOH, I would more worry about uploading such images to a US site, if I were living in the US, a Chinese site, if I were living in China, etc.
You all seem sooo veeeerrrry relaxed...
I would be very worried if this computer I'm typing on right now, would somehow bypass the proxy whitelist and gain unrestricted internet access!