Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Invisible fence and shockers for pets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(24 Apr 2017, 14:55 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Go out to a farm and grab an electric fence.
The current path is different here.
(24 Apr 2017, 14:55 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]getting hit with a dog shocker is up there with the electric fence and a cattle prod.

It would keep you moving though!! 😉
So, what devices can be used to administer a light jolt to the muscles, that can be considered "punishment"? Something like a TENS unit for abdomen training? Any idea how to connect it to a relay or something?
Because I don't own a tens unit or e-unit, my first guess would be placing a relay between the battery and the Tens unit.
There are a lot of tens unit with a stereo-in 😊 So if you use something that can relay an mp3 (isn't there a no movement program somewhere in your software section with that option?), you can get your shock. For myself I have a lot of empty mp3's and some with a sound, I connect my mp3 player to my e-stim, lock myself, press play and make sure the mp3 player is out of the way. The shocks come random 😊 I love it...
(07 May 2017, 09:41 )herrpee Wrote: [ -> ]There are a lot of tens unit with a stereo-in
Links? 😉
I wonder if there are more affordable estim units with a line input. 300 euros is a bit too expensive for a very occasional use.
Pages: 1 2 3