Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Post your quickies here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not exactly a completed session, but sometimes you just want to tie yourself up a bit without getting into elaborate planning ...

Tied myself first and then decided to take some photos. Hobbling around while setting up the camera and light was half the fun. Legs are still tied as I post this ...
Very nice!  😁

Technical question: do you tie your legs from the ankles up or thighs down?

I ask simply because my method has always been to start at my ankles and work upwards, but the other day I watched a video where the person started at their thighs and worked down. At first it looked very odd, but then I wondered if there was a logic in doing it that way, maybe it makes the process easier (or more difficult, depending upon personal preferences or peccadilloes). I will be experimenting myself, when opportunity permits, but am curious to know how others approach this.

Thanks for sharing.

MJ
(11 Aug 2021, 11:43 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]my method has always been to start at my ankles and work upwards
Same
(11 Aug 2021, 12:36 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Aug 2021, 11:43 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]my method has always been to start at my ankles and work upwards
Same

Nope, top to bottom everytime. Sometimes I like to incorporate the heels into the tie and it seems easier to finish at the feet than at the thigh level. Maybe I'll remember to try it the other way around the next time, but old habits die hard ...

Also, when I start at the ankles with the rest of the legs unbound, it feels harder to keep them close together and in parallel, so my tie tends to get sloppy. But maybe that's just me because I'm ~6'5 tall, old, and not that agile anymore. When my legs are aeady forced together, it's seems easier for me.

And finally, if I think about it, almost every leg tie I ever saw on video starts at the thighs as well.
I think it's important to start above where the thighs are the widest to avoid it slipping down.

The same principle as with this old tutorial vid from Bedroom Bondage. The instructions to "Wrap above the tits first, because if you start below the tits, everything will start to drop later" stuck with me.
I haven't been in the mood for quite a while (is it just me, or is winter season a huge turn-off?) , but today I suddenlty felt like practicing my rope work to make it look a bit cleaner going forward.

Still need to work on tying off the ankles/shoes properly, maybe a couple more loops will help to not make it look like it's falling apart (it was tight and not budging at all, but it looks messy).
(05 Feb 2022, 11:48 )Bound Whore Wrote: [ -> ]is winter season a huge turn-off?
YES!!!

(05 Feb 2022, 11:48 )Bound Whore Wrote: [ -> ][Image: post_21038_1644057638_c33339eb6f73908535..._thumb.jpg]
What's up with the seams? Are they real front seams, or the tights are worn the other way around?
(05 Feb 2022, 11:48 )Bound Whore Wrote: [ -> ]is winter season a huge turn-off?
No! It's a great time to get damsel in distress-ified, dark mornings, dark early in the evening, can close the curtains as soon as it gets dark, without looking strange. Great to wear thicker black tights and I for one can go into a curtained room and strap myself into a chair, plug myself in, add a wand on a timer, power up the laptop, find a nice movie and watch it through, tied firmly to the chair, gagged and enjoy the time unable to leave the chair until the movie has finished, regardless of how the wand sets me off.

Wonderful, not the same with spring and summer arrives, with lighter days and evenings, the garden needing tidying up and so on.
... it's ... just ... COLD!!! ...  During all those 6 months I'm wearing something like this :

[attachment=53111]
I often do the legs up to the hips, and that works easier for me fron ankles up. Sometimes I do it while playing cards (microsoft solitaire and the like), when I lose, I add something to the tie. So I start with the ankles and each additional section adds to the strictness. At these occasions, starting at the hips would feel wrong.

Quickies: Sometimes it is just a scarf around the head, a mask, a PVC poncho or even fantasy. I do that in bed, when it is too late for a longer session.

Wintertime: I don't do, what I thought to be nice for the wintertime, when it was summer.