Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Re-using attachments?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(02 Jul 2023, 07:46 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: [ -> ]now we have 350MB from my old PNGs + 100MB from my new JPGs duplicates.
Mmm.... Apparently, replacing quoted images will break the quotes. Can you try to replace the non-quoted images in some posts again? Let's see what happens.
Or... Now I'm not sure if it can be done cleanly. Possibly, indeed, by reuploading and then by requoting. And only then the old attachments can be deleted. A helluva work.
(02 Jul 2023, 13:53 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Or... Now I'm not sure if it can be done cleanly. Possibly, indeed, by reuploading and then by requoting. And only then the old attachments can be deleted. A helluva work.

😨
(02 Jul 2023, 07:57 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Can you try to replace the non-quoted  images in some posts again? Let's see what happens.

Ready. I've deleted the attachment 'BunnyGirlsCover.png' from All Things Bunny Girls
(03 Jul 2023, 04:11 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: [ -> ]Ready. I've deleted the attachment 'BunnyGirlsCover.png' from All Things Bunny Girls
Looks good!
(03 Jul 2023, 15:44 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Jul 2023, 04:11 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: [ -> ]Ready. I've deleted the attachment 'BunnyGirlsCover.png' from All Things Bunny Girls
Looks good!

PNGs are now deleted. Hope they stay that way, and also that I didn't break anything this time. *crossed fingers*
Pages: 1 2