Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: "Steri-Nurse" latex encasement comic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm sure we all love an evil mega-corporation so let me introduce the Steri-Nurse. Sealed into their nanite-infused rubber suits and mind-controlled by the electronics in their caps they can go about their shifts with complete efficiency, pausing only for occasional sustenance.

[attachment=49826][attachment=49827]
[attachment=49828]
[attachment=49829][attachment=49830]

Several artists have worked in this universe but these pics are by (I think its originator) Telsis.
Full stories to follow.
'The Lesson' part three of three. 
There's a follow-up planned and there are a handful of other pics of Steri-Nurse BJ-749 out there but as they don't fit into this continuity I'll make another post.

[attachment=49932][attachment=49933][attachment=49934][attachment=49935]
Not really in the same league but

[attachment=49958]

I need to research a 'Steri-Nurse' costume. I read a while ago how it's now possible to laser cut a grid of 0.5mm holes in latex so it's breathable (you can also see through it to some extent|) while it still appears solid.

Edit: And I apologise for meh bewbs here, I'd put a finger through one of my silicone ones and was improvising with nylons filled with rice. Whatever someone on a budget tells you it's not a good look.
(04 Aug 2021, 22:48 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]it's now possible to laser cut a grid of 0.5mm holes in latex so it's breathable (you can also see through it to some extent|) while it still appears solid.
There should be a link to the manufacturer somewhere in the forum... Something about "atomic latex"?
A few more odds and ends from Telsis, some featuring the Steri-Nurses we've aeady met.

[attachment=49959][attachment=49960][attachment=49961][attachment=49962][attachment=49963]

And finally, better late than never...

[attachment=49964]
I know this is meant to be SN-BJ-749,  the man we saw feminised in the second comic but I still think the pic would work better with a generic blank face.

[attachment=49965]
Pages: 1 2 3