Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: [Fiction (or is it?)] Helpless and humiliated in the woods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I walk shelter dogs three times a week in a wooded, semi-secluded area. Plain clothes only, nothing to see here.

During those walks, I recently started to listen to the Bambi Sleep tapes - I am mentioning this because it may be a factor for what follows.

Today, on a whim, I used the dog leash to tie my hands behind my back with a couple of figure-eight loops. Nothing serious, just some light fun. No one will notice, I hardly run into anyone out there anyway.

But then, an idea started to form. What if I could dress up a bit.
Nothing too fancy - maybe my faux leather/wet look stockings, plateau gogo shoes, a shiny leotard, tight, shoulder-length gloves, a collar, ball gag harness and a hood? Then put a hobble tie around my ankles and cuff my arms and wrists behind my back and go for a nice relaxing walk through the woods?

At daytime, I would definetely be discovered. While semi-secluded, there is always the occasional jogger, cyclist or dogwalker on those tracks. Tempting, exhilarating, but ultimately ... no.

But what about nighttime? Say, between 1:00 and 3:00 am on a weekday?
Hmmm... also, I don't have to stay on the beaten path, I can wander a couple of hundred feet into the trees and leisurely stroll around there.

Trees. Maybe I could tie myself to a tree. Legs frogtied, upright on kneepoint, hands bound together and pulled way up high with a rope ratchet, dick swinging in the cool breeze.

Before you know it, I was walking off the path, scouting for a good place to find myself bound to a tree during the next full moon.
Maybe I could bring my camera and some LED lights. If I put the camera into continous shooting mode, the flash could alert some random passing insomniac to my activities. What if they came over to investigate?

From here, the train of thought kind of derailed and careened straight towards crazytown.
As mentioned here, I have very recently developed a bit of a cocksucking fantasy.

So, what if I made a cardboard sign that said "Fuck my face", put it around my neck before I tightened the final rope? Hmm, intriguing. But at night on a weekday, it'd be very unlikely this would bear any fruit.

This is the point where I want to blame Bambi for putting ideas in my head.
Screw the woods. Dress up, put that sign around your neck, tie yourself up and just confidently strut into the next open air gay cruising spot. If that doesn't do the trick to get me some taste of cock, then I don't know what ever will.

So, is this just fiction, a fantasy?
Every single step, every single escalation sounds conceivable (especially if you're horny enough).
How far would I be willing to take it? How far would you?

Now I have something to think about.
When's the next full moon?
(16 Jul 2021, 15:56 )Bound Whore Wrote: [ -> ]This is the point where I want to blame Bambi for putting ideas in my head.
Screw the woods. Dress up, put that sign around your neck, tie yourself up and just confidently strut into the next open air gay cruising spot. If that doesn't do the trick to get me some taste of cock, then I don't know what ever will.
(16 Jul 2021, 15:56 )Bound Whore Wrote: [ -> ]Every single step, every single escalation sounds conceivable (especially if you're horny enough).

Hello Bambi(-egregor)! What a funny (liberating?) girl(-monster)! 😆

I know the feeling! Even without Bambi, way before I discovered hypnosis (unless it works backwards in time).