Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Machine for legs nylonization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
How would you call a machine which converted your bare legs into shiny stockings wearing ones?
Nylonifer? Nylonificationizer? Nyl-o-matic?

I wish such a device exist... imagine going for a walk, and bam! you're suddenly wearing shiny nylons.
(13 May 2021, 00:18 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: [ -> ]How would you call a machine which converted your bare legs into shiny stockings wearing ones?
What about:
Mandatorynylonizator
Preventive nylonization
Legs beautifier
Pedishine
NyLR14izator
Instant Pantyhoser

That's cleaLR14y a new thread!
Shinolator
Encasotron
Tightsonic
InstaCollant
Nylonator
(13 May 2021, 00:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Ny[Image: LR14.png]izator
Definitely my favorite 😁
Erectostockings

More languages:
RápidoMedias
InstaKous
Omhulseplichter
Collantrator
They do make a spray latex, I’m sure that the same people make a spray that looks and feels like nylons on the legs.
Nylocatch
Spray-o-hose
mmm... what would happen if you aim it at a different part of the body other than your legs?

(13 May 2021, 00:29 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Encasotron
That is a good candidate, it covers any possibility. Or a more suggestive one, Encase-me-tron.
I'm just having the ride of my life with this thread... imagine the possibilities 😁

No runs, no trying to adjust the back seam. Perfectly fitting nylons at the tip of your fingers.
(13 May 2021, 00:54 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: [ -> ]Encase-me-tron
Yeah, nice one!

There is also the "ny"-"my" wordplay. Mylonator? Snap-o-Mylons?

(13 May 2021, 00:59 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: [ -> ]No runs, no trying to adjust the back seam.
Oh yes! Sign me up!
Pages: 1 2 3