Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pearly garbage people put on cakes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ate a cake today and nearly instantly regretted it after the first bite. The cake on the inside was entirely filled with small extremely hard white pearls. I thought someone stuffed literal glass into the cake until a few of the pearls cracked open. Holy **** I cannot describe how metallic it tasted, it tasted like eating pure rust or finding a bottle of iron supplements and making a milkshake out of the whole bottle. 

And the worst thing was watching everyone else eat it as if it was totally normal for a sponge cake to have more pearls in it then cake and cream combined.
(11 Apr 2021, 05:40 )Lancer Wrote: [ -> ]Ate a cake today and nearly instantly regretted it after the first bite. The cake on the inside was entirely filled with small extremely hard white pearls. I thought someone stuffed literal glass into the cake until a few of the pearls cracked open. Holy **** I cannot describe how metallic it tasted, it tasted like eating pure rust or finding a bottle of iron supplements and making a milkshake out of the whole bottle.

And the worst thing was watching everyone else eat it as if it was totally normal for a sponge cake to have more pearls in it then cake and cream combined.

These? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002N7...6e915e5c82
(11 Apr 2021, 08:33 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Apr 2021, 05:40 )Lancer Wrote: [ -> ]Ate a cake today and nearly instantly regretted it after the first bite. The cake on the inside was entirely filled with small extremely hard white pearls. I thought someone stuffed literal glass into the cake until a few of the pearls cracked open. Holy **** I cannot describe how metallic it tasted, it tasted like eating pure rust or finding a bottle of iron supplements and making a milkshake out of the whole bottle.

These? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002N7...6e915e5c82

Yup