Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Suntan Pantyhose with Ankles Taped to Cot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are some screenshots of this morning's session. The fantasy connected with this session is that I'm having a zoom chat with a fellow pantyhose lover. During the chat he hypnotizes me, takes control of my hands, and compels me to tightly tape my ankles to the end of a cot using white electrical tape. He then has me secure an adjustable pole (with a thick bendable wire on the end of it) to the bottom of the cot, and forces me to press the other end of the pole up against my nylon-covered crotch. Next he has me bend the thick wire to closely conform to my pelvis. This causes the shiny nylon to stretch down even more against my cock. I haven't yet come up with the last part of the fantasy, but it would involve some combination of torture, pleasure, verbal humiliation, and general good clean fun! Hope you enjoy the pics.

[attachment=46735][attachment=46736][attachment=46737][attachment=46738][attachment=46739][attachment=46740][attachment=46741]
Love it!😍
Quite the turn on for me😊
I’d love to help you out with this if I could!
I miss high-heels here! 😋

"T-bar with Butt-plug" has been my fantasy for years!
(05 Apr 2021, 23:02 )mysecretpantyhose Wrote: [ -> ]Love it!😍

Yes, please do help me!
(06 Apr 2021, 00:56 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I miss high-heels here! 😋

"T-bar with Butt-plug" has been my fantasy for years!

High heels sound like they'd be fun!
(06 Apr 2021, 11:50 )LuckyLu Wrote: [ -> ]High heels sound like they'd be fun!
And in this particular case, since you do not have to even stand in them, they can be of any height - as long as they look sexy!
(05 Apr 2021, 23:02 )mysecretpantyhose Wrote: [ -> ]Love it!😍
Thanks Msp! Here's a pic that you had asked about. No bonds in this one, so maybe not as interesting.
[attachment=46787]