Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Studio Gum or Rubber’s Finest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there! Wanted to ask your opinion what mask will be better for long-term wear and active play? This will be my first heavy rubber mask. The reason I am choosing between these two brands is that they both offer nostril tubes. I use the mask during active play - mostly bootlicking, so my other thin masks have the problem of dissalignment of nose openings and i cannot breath normally. So the idea is to buy mask with open mouth and nostrils tubes. But which brand will be better for this purpose?
(29 Mar 2021, 13:14 )Titobr Wrote: [ -> ]long-term wear
How long is long?

(29 Mar 2021, 13:14 )Titobr Wrote: [ -> ]nostril tubes
Same question but now in terms of the length, not time 😊 How long should the nose tubes be?

(29 Mar 2021, 13:14 )Titobr Wrote: [ -> ]But which brand will be better for this purpose?
Have you considered Aliexpress? For example, these masks:
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_A3faoM
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_99157e
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_9GyN7A <- nose tubes of different length

The mouth piece can be adjusted - just remove the rubber you do not need 😊
I consider 4-6 hours. Considering the length - I thought about 15-20 cm. Never tried it before, so do not know the difference. Didn’t look on Aliexpress, want the original one, German made)
(29 Mar 2021, 13:14 )Titobr Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there! Wanted to ask your opinion what mask will be better for long-term wear and active play? This will be my first heavy rubber mask. The reason I am choosing between these two brands is that they both offer nostril tubes. I use the mask during active play - mostly bootlicking, so my other thin masks have the problem of dissalignment of nose openings and i cannot breath normally. So the idea is to buy mask with open mouth and nostrils tubes. But which brand will be better for this purpose?

Interesting timing of this question as I've just bought a gag from rubbers finest (XL mouth feature) to be paired with a hood from studio gum. I'm waiting on the gag but the hood hasn't been purchased yet. I was planning on buying that from studio gum because I've read many reviews that they have the best nose tubes of all the makers that offer nose tubes. To be fair though, I didn't realize rubber finest had anything with nose tubes but then again, I didn't look that hard because their prices are really high. Even the gag I bought was ridiculously priced but since they're the only ones offering a gag like that in that size, then I had to choose them or go without. I aeady have a hood from China with a gag similar to the one I'm getting and it doesn't work as well as I would like so I'm getting something that's really good quality that I've wanted for a long time.
(29 Mar 2021, 23:24 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]
(29 Mar 2021, 13:14 )Titobr Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there! Wanted to ask your opinion what mask will be better for long-term wear and active play? This will be my first heavy rubber mask. The reason I am choosing between these two brands is that they both offer nostril tubes. I use the mask during active play - mostly bootlicking, so my other thin masks have the problem of dissalignment of nose openings and i cannot breath normally. So the idea is to buy mask with open mouth and nostrils tubes. But which brand will be better for this purpose?

Interesting timing of this question as I've just bought a gag from rubbers finest (XL mouth feature) to be paired with a hood from studio gum.  I'm waiting on the gag but the hood hasn't been purchased yet.  I was planning on buying that from studio gum because I've read many reviews that they have the best nose tubes of all the makers that offer nose tubes.  To be fair though, I didn't realize rubber finest had anything with nose tubes but then again, I didn't look that hard because their prices are really high.  Even the gag I bought was ridiculously priced but since they're the only ones offering a gag like that in that size, then I had to choose them or go without.  I aeady have a hood from China with a gag similar to the one I'm getting and it doesn't work as well as I would like so I'm getting something that's really good quality that I've wanted for a long time.

I haven’t found any information about the tubes on their web-site, but they confirmed me in e-mail conversation that they offer nostril tubes with their masks.
(12 Jun 2021, 14:57 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Currently on eBay: Latex Heavy Rubber Maske 6mm (!!)

wow!! sold for Eur366!!