Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Vibrating Bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Something I'm playing with at the moment is taping a magic wand to a metal bar which is then taped to the seat of my bondage chair.

[attachment=45780]

The wand is on a smart plug so has a range of times on and off, depending on the actual time of day/night and when I'm dressed up, tights or stockings, panties, heels, skirt, bra and forms, blouse, panel gag, blindfold, hood and strapped to the chair, plugged and sat on the bar, things get interesting when the timer kicks in, especially when the wand is turned up to a higher level!

I'm plugged, then my ankles are tied to the steel frame of the chair, my knees are strapped together and a strap placed around the top of my legs under the chair seat so I am forced onto the bar with the butt plug. I'm blindfolded, hooded and panel gagged, then my wrists are cuffed so they are under the bar that I'm sat on, and left to await the timer to kick the wand into action.

Rolleyes
That looks like it will be noisy! Hope your neighbours are understanding.

I think I would drill a hole in the chair seat, pad it with a ring of foam, and the head of the Wand would sit above the seat and the shaft (of the Wand!) below. The hole would have to be tested for positioning on your sensitive areas!

Alternatively, taping the wand onto a piece of foam and then to the seat would be a quick fix.

On a side note, I really miss my Wand!
(02 Mar 2021, 20:06 )Will90MeeG Wrote: [ -> ]That looks like it will be noisy! Hope your neighbours are understanding.
It's only noisy if I'm not "in place", the wand is normally not touching the actual wooden seat, the tape is there to hold it in place for the photo. 😊 Plus when I am in place, my bum muffles the sound of the vibration, and the gag muffles the sound of me! 😉
Just spent most of the afternoon trying out my new Photo Studio, complete with green screen, photofloods, remote triggering of the camera via a laptop, the Magic Wand auto on/off controlled by a smart plug, and using Qwerty22's Self Bondage Timer running on the laptop.

Spent a lot longer than I expected as the wand and vibrating bar didn't half make me jump and writhe in an attempt to ease the pressure on the butt plug! Every few moves, and bang! more time added to the Q22SBT.

A really good test of the entire system in fact.

[attachment=45843]

Next time I'll move the damn box supporting the laptop and cable!
Okay, I moved the box and lead, set the laptop running to time my session, check me for movements, and to trigger the DSLR camera.

My outfit this time includes a firm spandex-lined knee-length black skirt which actually softened the vibrations quite a bit. My tights are 20 denier black, pink panties, purple bra, a black belt under bust fastening me to the chair, white belt fastening me to the seat of the chair, keeping me, and the butt plug, firmly pressed to the bar. My legs strapped to the chair legs at both my ankles and just above my knees, making movement very limited. Blindfold, hood, and panel gag tightly strapped over my head with a neck support collar fastened to keep my head upright and pretty much immobile and I had a pair of magnetic cuffs on as well as my wrists were also strapped to the bottom of the chair seat, so I was pretty much unable to move much at all.

[attachment=45914]

The only drawback was that the belts make me look overweight or pregnant and I've actually lost weight (4 Kg) this year during the various UK lockdowns. 😕
Happens to a lot of us.
Very hard for us to get that flat front.
(11 Mar 2021, 09:56 )PetraJane Wrote: [ -> ]The only drawback was that the belts make me look overweight or pregnant and I've actually lost weight (4 Kg) this year during the various UK lockdowns.
We even have a dedicated thread: Be fit, be pretty and crossdress more! Motivational thread