Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: I inexplicably allowed this weird woman to grope me. Am i somehow hypnotized by her?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I joined this forum because i can't explain what is happening to me.  I am 45 year old heterosexual married woman. My husband and I have been married for 19 years and have a 17 year old daughter ! I am 5 ft 11 tall and that, coupled with being well built and well endowed(i have very large breasts) i can even carry a few extra pounds without looking tubby.

I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. I am big woman. I am 5 ft 11 and being well endowed well built and curvy always on high heels makes me HUGE! But I love my height and my curvy stature. About two years ago I was at Costco with my daughter and this little boy pointed at me and said something like: "Gush mom, look at her, she is giant!!!" I don’t intend to dress in any particular ‘way’ for anyone. I just wear what I like. I wear clothes that fit me properly.  I don’t wear anything vulgar but because of my body type anything i wear looks tight on me. Being tall and curvy draws attention on its own. This can be both positive and negative. I tower over plenty of men and women. I was sexualised from a very early age, and shamed for the way my body looks – something I have no control over. I can’t help how wide my hips grow or how big my breasts get.

My mother used to shame me for the way my body looked. If I wanted to wear a skirt or dress, she always discouraged it, she always thought my skirt was ‘too short’ or ‘too tight’, or there was something wrong with my dress-sense. There’s always guys flirting or asking me for my number. When I go out in public guys start talking to me and subtly try to ask me out. I have trouble being mean so i cant get them to leave me alone. I end up getting stressed by it. The irony is that all this time I’ve been afraid of men, perceiving any touch as a sexual advance that I should fear – when really, it was a short, skinny older women I should have feared..

I am a small business owner.  I own a  store.  About two weeks ago this skinny really short like 5 ft 3 ugly pale face creepy brown eyes thin lips light brown haired with Chin-Length haircut kinda masculine woman in her late  50s  started working at the independent bookstore next door.    2 days ago i arrived at my store. I was wearing a black and white striped long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black leather leggings and 5 inch heels black shoes. I had my long black fur coat over my shoulders. I had full make up on. This small pale bookstore clerk woman  was there outside . I got out of my car.  She was measuring me with her eyes as surely as a seamstress measures before she cuts. She walked up to me and said" Hi mrs Louisa. You have such a regal bearing. You are so shiney. You always look so glammed up.  You have a beautiful coat.  Wow. The size difference between us is beyond comical. You are sooo tall.  I wanted to meet you, we are neighbors. But you  were just too busy to talk and i didn't want to intrude. Don't be afraid. I don't wear a mask because i had covid in September. I guess i am immune now". she told me.

" Ooh, me too. I had covid in November. That is why i don't wear a mask. Also masks ruin make up. And i love make up. " i replied. .

"Listen Louisa, earlier today your employees told me that your computer is messed up. I can help you with that. I have some knowledge. "

"Thank you so much , really. I need my computer fixed. '' i thanked her.

"No need to thank me Louisa. We are neighbors. Wow  your bra size must be 40DD. On a shorter woman they would look cartoonish or disproportionately huge , but you are a giantess, so I knew that they are a double handful of natural massive breasts. !  I am fascinated with the size of your boobs. As you can see I am totally flat. My breasts are tiny. "You are such a massive woman. Your breasts look absolutely huge, even with your blouse buttoned up to the top. They are vaulting off your chest and being seen from your side and even behind you i can still see your breasts .Your breasts are sooo large. They are massive. This blouse you are wearing is so tight fitting that stretches taut across your chest, it is buttoned up to the top but the buttons are almost threatening to pop free. " The small pale bookstore clerk said with a great enthusiasm. .

I didn't know how to respond to that. .

"Those are perfect Louisa. Too perfect. Aight, I'm sorry, but they can't be left alone." Saying this, the small pale creepy bookstore clerk, started to reach for my breasts ( her face was exactly the level of my breasts).

"Hey! I am not a touchy feely person!"i replied

"Yeah, but this is too good to pass up. Let me feel them for a bit. "she said.

"Okay you.....OH!" My train of thought and almost-acceptance of her proposal was interrupted by her small hands moving onto my breasts.... eagerly groping them. She used both hands to cup and squeeze my breasts. She rubbed her hands in little circles, intensifying the pressure, then backing off, then intensifying it again. This small pale creepy older woman wasn't just grabbing my breasts.  She was lightly massaging my breasts and admiring them. I was sighing occasionally, sometimes looking away, only to look back down at her hands doing their work on my boobs. These two women my employees were watching through the glass. They were shocked. I just met this weirdo small pale woman, but for some reason i decided to tolerate her groping. I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the lucky ones that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before. My lack of familiarity with this type of situation was not just limited to being groped either, as so far i had no involvement with lesbians at all.

It was just awkward. I was just standing there stiff as a board while she was feeling up my boobs . Also my coat was over my shoulders(balancing a coat on your shoulders isn’t easy. Your shoulders must remain lifted, keeping the luxe fabric from slipping off and down your back.) She finally  stopped rubbing my breasts, put her small  hands on my waist and suggested we should go inside.  We  went inside.

I took my coat off and hung it on a coat hanger by the door. The pale small pale bookstore clerk walked towards my desk and sat on my chair. My employees were obviously weirded out, but they didn't say anything. So i just stood there in the middle of my store, while she was fixing my computer. Then she said "Come round here.  I  fix it, but  probably you don't want to lose this document , it's not saved "

I sighed and moved around my desk to stand beside her. As i bent forward at the waist to tap at the  keyboard the small pale book clerk pushed my chair back a little to give me more room. Her re-positioning also gave her a much better view of my butt. I was  bent over, with my ass jutting out towards her.

"No idea what you've done here, but thanks" i muttered  under my breath as i tried to save the document.

I abruptly tensed, pausing my typing as i felt one of her small hands stroke over my right buttock. I grimaced slightly, but resuming my typing without saying anything to the weirdo pale woman about her straying hand.

"Come in a little closer," the pale small clerk instructed  as her other hand came up to my ass. She gave my bottom a lightly squeeze through my leggings,  filling each of her palms.

"I think that's it, thanks"  I said after a moment more, during which her groping hands squeezed my ass.

"No need to thank me" the small creepy pale clerk replied  with a grin as she gave me a pat on my bottom. .

I quickly disentangled myself and moved out from behind my desk.  Then she got up and  approached me from behind. I gasped as she put her arms around my waist.

She said, "I am admiring you Louisa. You are everything that i am not. You are a massive woman. You are much taller and bigger than me. This beautiful  clothes are so tight on you because of your body type. You are so sophisticated and elegant. I am  fascinated with you.  You look so polished. You are a sophisticated, elegant, upper middle class, tall woman. "

She then slid her hands up my stomach, and grabbed both of my breasts. I gasped, but otherwise did nothing, as the small pale old woman reached around and kneaded both of my breasts, lifting and squeezing them. My head was up and my chest heaved out, as i got goosed and tit – fondled. We were standing in the middle of my own store. My employees passed by, staring, then averting their eyes at the incongruous scene, the massive tall woman their boss standing still, letting the small skinny old woman to fondle her breasts. They saw me standing there, my breasts being lifted, squeezed and jiggled, never trying to escape or force this weirdo woman  away. 

I had no defense against her hands. I was kinda hypnotized. She just kept rubbing, lifting and squeezing my breasts.
I felt vulnerable. I don't understand why, but I offered to the small pale creepy clerk that she could feel me any way she wanted for as long as she wanted and i wouldn't try to stop her. She asked " i can grab your breasts and ass, for as long as i want, and you won't stop me?" I answered the only way i knew to avoid conflict. "yes, go ahead, touch me all you want, anywhere I swear, as long as i am fully clothed and you are touching me through clothes i don't mind. I don t feel nothing. I am totally numb. I am a heterosexual woman " She asked again," are you sure about that?"
I was near hysterics now and i answered "yes, absolutely. you can touch all you want. But I need to pee now ".

"Don t worry Louisa,  !"the small pale clerk said  and finally removed her hands from my breasts.  As i walked off towards the bathroom, she thanked me and went outside.

What is wrong with me? I’m so ashamed that I couldn’t even say no or push this short skinny old woman away. The issue i need to address is not this woman groper but my passive reaction. For some reason i cannot, do not, fight this woman off as i would some male who groped me. I even  gave consent to her. I knew EVERYTHING she did to me, but I didn't mind.  Not having the willpower nor the desire to resist.  Why?  It was almost an out-of-body experience, watching myself allowing her hands to crawl over me. I didn't get lesbian pleasure out of this. (I am strictly heterosexual - i am not a closet lesbian.) I am not scared of this woman groper. I just couldn’t verbalize a succinct “NO” to this short skinny creepy woman. I didn’t say anything or tell her to stop. Why? What is wrong with me? And this predatory woman groper is physically completely harmless. She is not tough and strong. She doesn't look intimidating. She is creepy and masculine but she is just a short, skinny, tiny old woman. I am physically stronger than her.

This creepy repulsive short skinny pale woman humiliated me and degraded me in a subtle way in front of my employees. I am starting to think that this is a way for her to humiliate me in front of them and gain power over me . Because a lot of people here in this community think that I'm stuck up upper middle class arrogant overdressed snob because I tend to ignore them. When i am in an environment where I do not know everyone I can come as arrogant and stuck up depending on the setting.Is truly a defensive mechanism though.I got the feeling that a lot of people here in this community think i am just arrogant snob.

I want to talk about this situation, because this is new to me. I am not scared of this woman groper. I just couldn’t verbalize a succinct “NO” to this short skinny creepy woman. I didn’t say anything or tell her to stop. Why? Is it possible that i was somehow hypnotized?
Erm...I don't know what to think about this yet. Anyone?
(24 Jan 2021, 21:35 )B1u3 Wrote: [ -> ]Erm...I don't know what to think about this yet. Anyone?

I realized that i really have a problem with being able to say "no" to this creepy small touchy feely pale woman . I don't know why? Maybe because she is total opposite of me. Is it possible that i was somehow hypnotized by her? I was taken advantage by this groper woman . I’ve found that I’m extremely accommodating in order to avoid conflict with this weird touchy feely woman and stir the pot. This feeling of foolishness. That is exactly how i feel. I was so much embarrassed . I overanalyze this. My employees there probably were silently thinking it is bizarre. Also this handsy creepy small pale woman is not physically threatening to me at all, so maybe that is why they didn't react to my defense. .

It seems as though this woman targeted me from the very beginning. I am physically stronger than her. Standing next to me she looks like a midget but she is not intimidated by me. Why? She is so invasive and creepy. This short pale creepy old woman just made a decision that she's going to touch me and rub my breasts, and butt. It's just the fact that she took control of me, she did whatever she wanted to me . She just took what she wanted. She was inappropriately touching me and groping me in front of my employees and random people on the street. But it is all my fault. Honestly i would scream my head off if a man did it but I couldn’t verbalize a succinct “NO” to this short skinny weird pale clerk. I didn’t say anything or tell her to stop. I had this feeling of completely losing control of my body, and being completely at her mercy. I strongly suspect that i was somehow hypnotized by her. She was publicly groping me and rubbing me while i just stood there stiff as a board. If a man did this to me it would pretty much constitute sexual harassment, but because she is a small older woman she thinks i will let her get away with it, and i did. I strongly suspect that i am targeted by this woman, maybe she is seething with envy of me and my life, and she wants to publicly dominate me.
Me eather.
This "tale" seems rather dubious and reads like some kind of exhibitionist fantasy. Assuming it's real, however, you should probably file a police report with the employees as witnesses and get a restraining order against the handsy old woman.

(24 Jan 2021, 04:13 )Louisa Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible that i was somehow hypnotized?

Possible?? Yes. Likely?? Not at all.
My girl friend stands 6’1” without heels.
If some little twig tried that to her, she would plant her so far under ground, daisies would never see the light of day.
(24 Jan 2021, 22:52 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone remember this story? https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2718
Was just about to say the same 😁
Yeah, didn't remember that. But okay, stranger things happen.
Most likely the same person, but... OK...
Pages: 1 2