Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Sleep loops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am interested in listening to submissive reinforcement  loop MP3s in my sleep. The problem is adding an induction up front. Ideally it would be nice if the player knew when I fell asleep. Then I could loop the induction until I fell asleep and then the player would loop the submission MP3.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
So, the question is "How to electronically determine that you are sleeping", right?
(08 Jan 2021, 14:07 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]So, the question is "How to electronically determine that you are sleeping", right?

It would be great to have a way to determine how good an induction is. Maybe I just need a foolproof induction up front. But even so my player doesn't have an option to play one file once and then loop the next one only. Anyone know a player that can do that?

I suppose another option is to just put the induction in the loop but I'm not sure how well that works.
Make playlist:
Induction
Loop
Loop
Loop
Loop
Loop
Loop
Loop

krin
Induction with a "sleep" trigger
Deepener with a "sleep" trigger
file
"sleep" trigger
file
"sleep" trigger
Deepener with a "sleep" trigger
file
"sleep" trigger
file
(06 Jan 2021, 21:30 )isy Wrote: [ -> ]I am interested in listening to submissive reinforcement  loop MP3s in my sleep. The problem is adding an induction up front. Ideally it would be nice if the player knew when I fell asleep. Then I could loop the induction until I fell asleep and then the player would loop the submission MP3.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Look at my "delta wave test" thread. Im working on this right now. Delta waves are for sleep and relaxing.
Smart watch -- related stuff probably can be rigged up. When pulse and breathing change -- the recording changes. We've aeady got sex toys whose vibration can be synchronized with the music being listened to.

I'm too lazy to research but here's one of the first things I ran into -- your own EEG stuff for a hundred bucks. https://store.neurosky.com/
Something like that can probably also be found on the cheap and rigged up to interact with hypno recordings. And sex toy vibrations for that matter.
(14 Oct 2021, 07:43 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]Something like that can probably also be found on the cheap and rigged up to interact with hypno recordings. And sex toy vibrations for that matter.

Sounds like you may have a patent going on here.

Ever tried riding  a 12 inch sub woofer playing a 65Hz hum???

Hands free orgasm?

Haha I found it on YouTube. What a genius.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88EKcUj1htY