Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Newbie here. Little bit alone in BDSM life.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(30 Dec 2020, 23:47 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, it's convenient to match the body type during the socially active day time.
This is true. But we will see what will happens. Because i want to have girl body  😕 
I don't like, when guy dress as girl, but he still looks very masculine. 😕 I know someone likes that, so ok then. But in my case, i do my best to look feminine as much as i can. 

Week before Christmas, we had party in our company. Christmas party with special theme. Sl*ts and priests. So we were only one boy who went as "sl*t". 
Here is one of my selfies from that night.

[attachment=45104]

I did my best but still learning. Hope one day i will be indistinguishabe from girl. 
And my kink ? I have ballet boots. I adore their heels and that they are forcing foot to be straight.
(31 Dec 2020, 01:08 )MNelimoJ Wrote: [ -> ]If this is repeated post, i apology. I didnt saw previous, which i posted. Even after browser cache refresh.
That's an antispam feature - the comment was put in the moderation queue. Can be quite annoying. Need to tweak it...
(31 Dec 2020, 00:23 )MNelimoJ Wrote: [ -> ]Here is one of my selfies from that night.
So, this is your Mí-side 😊 What does the other side think about it?
Welcome!
(31 Dec 2020, 02:06 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]What does the other side think about it?
He just accepts it. He knows that i have right to have time for myself with expresion of myself. Same is for him. So, we are both ok.  Shy
Pages: 1 2