Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: MaleDom - Emasculation without Feminization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I’m new here. I’m a cis gay male looking for a male Dom hypnotist for either files or live online hypnosis sessions who is into Emasculation. I’m not looking to be Feminized, but rather have my masculinity eroded away until I find myself thinking/acting/behaving as a more fem gay man. I fantasize about wearing lots of pink and brightly colored slutty clothes, like crop tops, short shorts, shaving my body totally smooth, speaking in a higher voice, being really giggly, a little ditzy. Like the male version of a bimbo. The thing is, the Himbo is a trope that’s often used in gay Hypno culture but Himbos are often younger guys with muscle, and i’m an older bear. Bears are supposed to be hyper masculine but I love the idea of still being a bear yet also being a Himbo, a Bimbear if you will. I have a friend who’s encouraging me to throw away all my masculine underwear and wear only panties, which I’m really excited to do. 

I have no interest in becoming a woman or dressing like one, I like being a guy, I just want to become more fem or, I guess, “faggy” might be a good description. The only files I can find online are looking to make guys into slaves or feminized body builder trophy boys, and that’s just not me.

I’ve sought this out in gay Hypno chats but have had no luck, so I thought I’d give it a shot here. I hope that’s okay. 😊
(06 Dec 2020, 09:00 )HollywoodBimBear Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,

I’m new here. I’m a cis gay male looking for a male Dom hypnotist for either files or live online hypnosis sessions who is into Emasculation. I’m not looking to be Feminized, but rather have my masculinity eroded away until I find myself thinking/acting/behaving as a more fem gay man. I fantasize about wearing lots of pink and brightly colored slutty clothes, like crop tops, short shorts, shaving my body totally smooth, speaking in a higher voice, being really giggly, a little ditzy. Like the male version of a bimbo. The thing is, the Himbo is a trope that’s often used in gay Hypno culture but Himbos are often younger guys with muscle, and i’m an older bear. Bears are supposed to be hyper masculine but I love the idea of still being a bear yet also being a Himbo, a Bimbear if you will. I have a friend who’s encouraging me to throw away all my masculine underwear and wear only panties, which I’m really excited to do. 

I have no interest in becoming a woman or dressing like one, I like being a guy, I just want to become more fem or, I guess, “faggy” might be a good description. The only files I can find online are looking to make guys into slaves or feminized body builder trophy boys, and that’s just not me.

I’ve sought this out in gay Hypno chats but have had no luck, so I thought I’d give it a shot here. I hope that’s okay. 😊

I don't see this issue as "one unique spectrum" between male and female, with an intermediate position of "neither male nor female", but as a set of "lots of dials" between male and female ends (and "lots of dials" that are not strictly related to the male-female dimension, e.g., "intelligence" is independent from the individual's sex), where we can voluntarily switch some dials and not others (either because we want to leave those dials as they are, or because we cannot change them: some dials are more difficult, or even impossible, to modify voluntarily). In this model, emasculation of an aspect implies feminization of that aspect, but it's possible to feminize some aspects and to masculinize others, and it's possible to feminize/masculinize an aspect in different degrees that don't necessarily reach the opposite ends of the dials. So an individual might (for example) let body hair and body structure in the "male" end (a "bear" body), and let behavioral manners and attitudes in the "female" end, or any other combination of the dials, according to each individual's desires, dispositions, and possibilities. I don't know if others here would agree or disagree with this model.