Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: IMPORTANT: Latexcatfish in trouble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are reports in social media that Latexcatfish has had to stop.

The website has been pulled.

Apparently they had an arrangement with a US web/E-Shop supplier and they have parted ways.
The US company had apparently held on to the payments for orders placed but not paid them to Latexcatfish...  🤔

As such apparently anybody who has orders with LC will probably not get them! 

LC have stated tha they will be back with a new website in Dec and that they should contact their Credit cards or Paypal to request refunds, or to contact the US eshop company.

Im sure there is more going on that just a business spat... but thats what is implied at the moment!
It’s sad to hear about any company going belly up. COVID or not, shops that orders and payments, only to delay or take forever to get products to you, should not be allowed to stay in business.
Before COVID, I ordered a pair of shoes and a skating outfit. After a week, I got an email stating that the factory has closed because of COVID. The seller asked me if I wanted my money back as it was going be some time before the factory reopens.

I told them, I’ll wait because they make me outfits that really fits me.

Two months later, I got an email stating that the factory is open and my items have been shipped. Sure enough, with in a week, my dress and shoes showed up.

I guess I got lucky. But I will use that company again just because they made the offer to refund my money.

I think LC should have made the same option to the shoppers as well.
As for parting away from the seller and manufacture. This could very well be because the seller of latex receiving complaints and the manufacture did not make good in resolving issues. Then again, it could be the other way around.

Just my thoughts.
(26 Nov 2020, 22:07 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]It’s sad to hear about any company going belly up. COVID or not, shops that orders and payments, only to delay or take forever to get products to you, should not be allowed to stay in business.
Before COVID, I ordered a pair of shoes and a skating outfit. After a week, I got an email stating that the factory has closed because of COVID. The seller asked me if I wanted my money back as it was going be some time before the factory reopens.

I told them, I’ll wait because they make me outfits that really fits me.

Two months later, I got an email stating that the factory is open and my items have been shipped. Sure enough, with in a week, my dress and shoes showed up.

I guess I got lucky. But I will use that company again just because they made the offer to refund my money.

I think LC should have made the same option to the shoppers as well.
As for parting away from the seller and manufacture. This could very well be because the seller of latex receiving complaints and the manufacture did not make good in resolving issues. Then again, it could be the other way around.

Just my thoughts.

ive had 4 or 5 orders from them over the years, exoerience has always been positive for me too... only delays I had beyond the longish lead times was when I go caught up in chinese new year and the place vanished for a week or so.
But all communications have always been spot on.

you are right though @Tinker D my guess is that there may be some financial or business issues that kicked up.
Maybe LC were behind on eshop and hosting fees so the company just held on to them to clear debts, maybe Trump said "dont support chinese business"?? who knows!!
The American side of it says it's Chinese side's fault.  The Chinese side of it says it's American side's fault.  The American side's story sounds more plausible to me than the Chinese side's (Helena's) but who knows.  I think that we all know that China is -known- for ripping people off so it's hard for me to read Helena's story and think their side of it is the innocent victim in this.  My personal experience with orders does actually back up what is in the American side's story.  My last order took 5 months and nothing happened on it until I emailed.  I guess we'll see where this sordid drama ends up. 

From the American side of it:
https://www.latexcatfish.store/xcart/Story.html
https://fetlife.com/groups/411/posts/562..._149286316

From the Chinese side of it (Helena):
https://fetlife.com/groups/411/posts/562..._149309227
Yea, the Latex Catfish side has an open letter.

The Chinese side requires you to log in before you can read their side.

Based on what I have read, I’m swaying to the Latex Catfish side.

Actually, I have seen this happen before. Tollyboy, Access Denied, and Bill Jones chastity Belts. All of these designs are being copied by the Chinese and sold at 1/10 the price. After all, why would you spend $1,200.00 on an original hand made, made to measure chastity belt when you can buy a cheap knockoff for $89.00.
It seems that catfish imports in Texas may be winning the legal battle as they have redirected latexcatfish.com and .org (which seemed to be under the control of Helena in China) to latexcatfish.store.
Thats a shame.  I ordered from them several years ago and apart from the wait, I had no issues and the quality was good for the price.

Its been a few years since I've had to order anything new but does anyone have recommendations for a place like this that sells affordable chlorinated latex catsuits?