Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: COGIATI Transsexuality Test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(02 Apr 2021, 00:28 )blackfive Wrote: [ -> ]85 Androgynous. Not bad BUT not perhaps a true result as not really enough mid range cross dressing answer options.

I guess it is OK as I would like opportunitiesĀ to more openly cross-dress but have no desire to transition.

Re-done today - 125 Androgynous so consistent over two months, this time slightly more in the feminine direction.
(05 Oct 2020, 01:03 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]My result:

Your COGIATI result value is: -180 Which means that you fall within the following category:
COGIATI classification TWO, FEMININE MALE

One year after:

Your COGIATI result value is: -85 Which means that you fall within the following category:
COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE

Hm...
Just done it again. Larger number and now a cat two - feminine male. As last year would like a more open dress code and opportunities to dress openly in anything I like.
Also just redid it.
Previously (11-11-2020) my score was -130: Feminine Male.
Now it was -120: androgyne
Seems that I am just on the edge of two categories. For the remainder, the score is rather consistent.
In the case of Ra redoing the test and having his score change from -180 to -85, I wonder whether all this experimenting with hypnosis has left its traces.
(28 Jul 2022, 17:12 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]In the case of Ra redoing the test and having his score change from -180 to -85, I wonder whether all this experimenting with hypnosis has left its traces.
Entirely possible. I bet the hypno stuff let some restrictions loose, introduced new fetishes, and generally shifted the reality a bit.
(28 Jul 2022, 23:50 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(28 Jul 2022, 17:12 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]In the case of Ra redoing the test and having his score change from -180 to -85, I wonder whether all this experimenting with hypnosis has left its traces.
Entirely possible. I bet the hypno stuff let some restrictions loose, introduced new fetishes, and generally shifted the reality a bit.

In a sense a proof, if we did not have one yet, that hypnosis does work. It would be quite a difficult job though to couple hypnosis files to how much your cogiati score changes. And determine which files are most efficient in this respect.
(29 Jul 2022, 01:23 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]In a sense a proof, if we did not have one yet, that hypnosis does work.
This is the thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3142
(16 Jun 2021, 01:29 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]One year after:

Your COGIATI result value is: -85 Which means that you fall within the following category:
Almost two years later:

I definitely answered some questions differently, but the result is exactly the same.
Your COGIATI result value is: 0 Which means that you fall within the following category: COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE

I'd have fallen into feminine male a few years back.

Daily meditation has made me much more aware of the two kind of energies and I like both.
Your COGIATI result value is: -200 Which means that you fall within the following category:
COGIATI classification TWO, FEMININE MALE

I don't remember my first score, few years ago.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5