Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: I'm going to bed in a satin night dress over a Leohex swimsuit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You have a Leohex dress?
No, just the swimsuit. I have edited the title to prevent more confusion.
But I see that "Leohex" is written on the dress? Or the dress has a cutout, but the colours are so matched, that it looks like the dress and the swimsuit is one piece?
(29 Sep 2020, 09:20 )Anne Wrote: [ -> ]The thread subject says it all.

Wow it looks really great, I love it. Especially the sound of the ratchet when tightening your arms more and more and then the last wiggle to get a bit more stretchedĀ  šŸ˜Š
(29 Sep 2020, 11:31 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]But I see that "Leohex" is written on the dress? Or the dress has a cutout, but the colours are so matched, that it looks like the dress and the swimsuit is one piece?

The dress is one with thin straps and does indeed almost match the swimsuit's colour. You are indeed seeing the leohex logo from the swimsuit underneath.

Something to add: the sensation of satin over the Leohex is fantastic. It clings together from the static and both are super smooth. The static also makes the dress cling more to my legs and I absolutely love the feeling.