Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Sleepsack Self-Bondage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all, I figured I would share my sleepsack self-bondage technique. I've used this method on a darlex sleepsack (with internal sleeves) before and now recently got a canvas sleepsack (with internal sleeves).

Basically I just tie a rope to the zipper pull and to the bedpost. With my darlex sleepsack I had to put a ring around the zipper track to prevent the zipper from going too high and then getting stuck. With this canvas one that is not necessary because I can hold the rather large collar down with my head/neck.

I've tested this a few times with supervision from my girlfriend (who doesn't live with me) and it works super reliably. As for a safety backup or in the event of fire I have a roommate who stays in another bedroom in the apartment. I could always yell to him.
I have a Fets fash bag with internal sleeves that I can get in and out of easily on my own... great for relaxing...not so great for self bondage
(16 Sep 2020, 04:20 )zan Wrote: [ -> ]With this canvas one that is not necessary because I can hold the rather large collar down with my head/neck.
So the collar is rigid and does not readily bend down?

(16 Sep 2020, 04:20 )zan Wrote: [ -> ]I could always yell to him.
What means - no gag! 😉
I never considered a canvas one simply due to breathability and lack of stretch/squeeze, but that's the only downside I can see to this rig. The extra straps for reinforcing the legs is quite a nice touch and would definitely add to the feeling of being secured. Tempted to find a way to add those to the sleepsack I got from Etsy months ago..
(17 Sep 2020, 14:50 )Lucas Gryvon Wrote: [ -> ]I never considered a canvas one simply due to breathability and lack of stretch/squeeze, but that's the only downside I can see to this rig. The extra straps for reinforcing the legs is quite a nice touch and would definitely add to the feeling of being secured. Tempted to find a way to add those to the sleepsack I got from Etsy months ago..

It is actually quite comfortable. I enjoy it more than the darlex sack because it isn't always trying to pull me back into position, if that makes any sense.
Have you got a link to where you got the canvas bag from?
(17 Sep 2020, 18:58 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]Have you got a link to where you got the canvas bag from?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/783266458/s..._active_15
Here's a photo of me in it
I tried something similar to this and I got stuck!

Basically, I was on my bed, inside my sleepsack. My arms were aeady trapped in the internal sleeves and the zip was just over my shoulders. All of a sudden I pulled too hard and the chord just snapped clean off leaving me trapped inside the sleepsack without an escape mechanism!

It was a terrifying, albeit thrilling experience.

After a blind panic and lots of cursing I eventually managed to find a corner on which to catch the zip and loosen it. I think I was trapped for a good 1h30mins.

My flatmate arrived back almost 15mins later 😕

Moral of the story: be very careful, or have backup
(27 Sep 2020, 16:28 )Elvish_Presley Wrote: [ -> ]I tried something similar to this and I got stuck!

Basically, I was on my bed, inside my sleepsack. My arms were aeady trapped in the internal sleeves and the zip was just over my shoulders. All of a sudden I pulled too hard and the chord just snapped clean off leaving me trapped inside the sleepsack without an escape mechanism!

It was a terrifying, albeit thrilling experience.

After a blind panic and lots of cursing I eventually managed to find a corner on which to catch the zip and loosen it. I think I was trapped for a good 1h30mins.

My flatmate arrived back almost 15mins later 😕

Moral of the story: be very careful, or have backup

I have done some testing and because I don't use the straps around the upper part of my body, I am able to work my arms out of the sleeves. Though it does take a good half hour to do so.
Pages: 1 2