Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: suggestions on where i can get size 15 heels??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im hoping anyone has some suggestions from men as to where they've had most success purchasing their large size high heels/stilettos/platforms, as well as anywhere that offers very fast and prompt shipping....ive shopped eBay and Amazon both, but i feel like maybe theres someone out theyre that has had some better luck elsewhere, any help, suggestions, thoughts, opinions, etc is appreciated more than words 😄
(09 Sep 2020, 08:16 )thehuntsauce Wrote: [ -> ]Im hoping anyone has some suggestions from men as to where they've had most success purchasing their large size high heels/stilettos/platforms, as well as anywhere that offers very fast and prompt shipping....ive shopped eBay and Amazon both, but i feel like maybe theres someone out theyre that has had some better luck elsewhere, any help, suggestions, thoughts, opinions, etc is appreciated more than words 😄

FSJshoes.com have size 15 shoes and boots.  I have two pair of their boots, one size 14, the other 14.5.
Excellent! Ill check them out right now, I appreciate the nudge in the right direction! 🤩
I have been able to find damn near every shoe size in existence for all kinds of fun shoes from JiaLuoWei on AliExpress.
(17 Sep 2020, 15:06 )Lucas Gryvon Wrote: [ -> ]I have been able to find damn near every shoe size in existence for all kinds of fun shoes from JiaLuoWei on AliExpress.

not sure whats going on with that link but everything is HUGE on my pc screen and nothing works..

Seems its the Mobile only site from that link...

This one works for me... HERE
Yeah, I'm on mobile, so no surprise you hit the mobile site. Sorry about that. 😅

You found the right place, though. They're real good with customization. They're where I got my knee-high ballet boots.
Exotic High Heels, great selection and good prices
Are you looking for men's 15 or womens'? If the latter, a lot of folks carry Pleaser's lines - better to shop from them directly @ pleasershoes.com.
here is another :

https://www.letra.nl/
Not sure how pricey they are, but you could look at http://stravers.shoes
Pages: 1 2