Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Remote control my SB Estim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Long time lurker first time poster* I have a weekend alone coming up (sept4th-6th) this coming weekend, and i plan to be doing SB sessions all weekend! My estim that i use plugs into a smart plug which if i give you the login info you can control the plug. So i would be willing to video chat with someone while in session, i will control my realease and things of that nature for saftey reasons but i would love to give up control, provided of course you didnt let me cum too quickly  😁 Dm me or comment if interested and we can start hammering out the details
(31 Aug 2020, 04:22 )Johnnydom16 Wrote: [ -> ]*Long time lurker first time poster*
Aaaaand welcome! 😊

(31 Aug 2020, 04:22 )Johnnydom16 Wrote: [ -> ]i plan to be doing SB sessions all weekend
Sounds exciting! Any plans for some photos? 😉
(31 Aug 2020, 18:45 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
Johnnydom16 dateline="<a href="tel:1598844161">1598844161</a>' Wrote: [ -> ]*Long time lurker first time poster*
Aaaaand welcome! 😊
Johnnydom16 dateline="<a href="tel:1598844161">1598844161</a>' Wrote: [ -> ]i plan to be doing SB sessions all weekend
Sounds exciting! Any plans for some photos? 😉

Thank you !!! im sure i can figure out how to accomplish that ! I mean i do need a profile pic at least
Hi, welcome 😊 that sounds very exciting. I also do a lot in this direction, i have a web control built for my estim and also a fucking machine which could be controlled via the web. I'm sure I can perhaps give you some advices if you are interested.