Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pantyhose accessories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those who wear pantyhose, are there any other items you like to wear with them?  Do you like to slide your feet into a pair of sexy high heels and if so what style?  Do you wear a pencil skirt, form fighting dress, body hugging shiny leotard to highlight your legs?  Do you add an ankle bracelet?  Do you wear a silky slip or soft robe enjoying the fabrics rubbing against each other?  Do you wear costumes like a Hooters girl, secretary, Playboy bunny, aerobics instructor, cheerleader to add to the thrill?  Or do you just like to wear pantyhose by themselves?
My absolute favorite route is to have time to shave my legs meticulously, use my extra moisturizing lotion, then very slowly slide into my Suntan L'eggs Everyday Support Pantyhose, followed by my Sky Blue spandex pencil dress, and finishing the ensemble off slipping my silky hose covered feet into my Light Pink colored OnlyMaker 6 inch platform heels  💓

epic nite

[attachment=43799]

[attachment=43800]
My favourite costums are flight attendant, ballerina or I just wear them with my cycling gear.
(19 Jul 2020, 19:08 )hosefun13 Wrote: [ -> ]For those who wear pantyhose, are there any other items you like to wear with them?  Do you like to slide your feet into a pair of sexy high heels and if so what style?  Do you wear a pencil skirt, form fighting dress, body hugging shiny leotard to highlight your legs?  Do you add an ankle bracelet?  Do you wear a silky slip or soft robe enjoying the fabrics rubbing against each other?  Do you wear costumes like a Hooters girl, secretary, Playboy bunny, aerobics instructor, cheerleader to add to the thrill?  Or do you just like to wear pantyhose by themselves?

@hosefun13
For me wearing pantyhose and tights, I do them for their own enjoyment. It is not necessary to wear them with something else.