Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Farmthis 3D Art Artist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
These are inspiring! What talent and invention. The animations are superb and arousing.

Some of these so much reminded me of a large format book I used to have of science fiction erotica compiled by Harry Harrison in 1977 called 'Great Balls of Fire'. I remember a 'sex machine' illustration which is not too far removed from the illustration of the girl held down with her breasts in cups.

Hope there will be more of these. It would be nice to add sounds to the animations.
(13 Jan 2020, 09:09 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]
(10 Jan 2020, 00:04 )egregious Wrote: [ -> ]And here I am stuck, as my wife has me in lockdown at the moment...

Intriguing - is that as exciting as it sounds or something much more mundane?

MJ
At the time I first saw them she had me locked in my 'nub'

I was let out for the weekend & she is teasing me by saying she will put me back in on wednesday
Let's try this scary webm video:

(I see, no luck on iStuffed bricks, need to convert to GIF...)

Update: GIF added

[attachment=39319]
I love this guy.... Another self-bondage machine! Now we need someone who can make it. (Converted to gif for our iUsers).

Quote:Gift Box

Imagine an automated service where you can get yourself boxed up and delivered to the doorstep of your lover as a gift. How thoughtful for, say, a birthday or valentines! Forget roses? How about you just make your selections at the kiosk and climb onto the conveyor belt! (WIP)

[attachment=39317]
That's when those thoughts return:

o- I wish I were a girl
o- I wish I had this device

😋

(The GIFs are huge, but what can't you do for iPerverts 😝, non-iFruiters please use the embedded WebMs )

[attachment=39377][attachment=39492]
[attachment=39380][attachment=39378]

Update: added another pair of video + gif
Another "I wish I were this girl" 😁

[attachment=39490]
Another funny bondage device from Farmthis:
Vacuum packing adds more fun to both participants and spectators. Note how the girl is encased in a transparent bag: neither breathing nor non-breathing holes are obstructed!
Hypno-bondage-deep-throat training be Farmthis

[attachment=48470][attachment=48472][attachment=48473]
[attachment=48471][attachment=48474][attachment=48475]

Takes a bit to download.

[attachment=48476]
Pages: 1 2 3 4