Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: I manipulated my boss's wife into submission. True story..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yesterday I decided to add this arrogant woman my boss's wife on facebook. I decided to see if she was interested in chatting online. I asked her how her day was. It took her 3 hours to respond and she didn't seem to care to have a conversation. All that came of our conversation was three lines. She probably just replied to be nice. I have become so infatuated with her. Now she has my facebook, has my phone number, I attempted talking to her through facebook and it didn't get very far.
Can't that be classified as stalking? 😉 US laws are very weird... I take it almost anything can be interpreted as sexual assault, harassment and stalking.
(10 Dec 2019, 15:30 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Can't that be classified as stalking? 😉 US laws are very weird... I take it almost anything can be interpreted as sexual assault, harassment and stalking.
How is this stalking? She accepted my friend request on FB.
I can't sleep because of this woman my boss's wife.She is such a big woman. She is 5ft10 tall well built well endowed and curvy. I am 5ft3 tall skinny.She is always on high heels. Standing next to her i look like a midget. But i love her height and her curvy stature. She is extremely fashionable, elegant, glamorous, and classy. She is so radiant and tall and big and soft. I am very attracted to her but only in a sexual way.
This touchable woman my boss's wife comes from a wealthy family. She has been rich her whole life. She gets to holiday in fancy islands and other places twice a year. She goes to fancy dinners with her husband my asshole boss at least two to three times a week, she's literally not had to worry about anything in her own life.
(11 Dec 2019, 09:22 )Maxine1966 Wrote: [ -> ]I am very attracted to her but only in a sexual way.
Are you sure you are attracted to her, not just her clothes or maybe her clothes preferences?
(16 Dec 2019, 21:19 )Max515 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Dec 2019, 09:22 )Maxine1966 Wrote: [ -> ]I am very attracted to her but only in a sexual way.
Are you sure you are attracted to her, not just her clothes or maybe her clothes preferences?

I am totally attracted to her. One of the things I've noticed over the years is that I'm always attracted to heterosexual tall curvy ultrafeminine women that I know are unavailable. For me, the taller a woman the better. Also I am more sexually attracted to heterosexual ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. They turn me on. All the women I gotten far with were not my physical type. I just did what a lot of other short skinny ugly dykes seem to do and adjust to what the market has to offer.
Pages: 1 2