Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Check this thread out before buying from Aliexpress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(10 Apr 2024, 19:59 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(10 Apr 2024, 18:19 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, just blew a grand at Ali.
Did you go through the links above (or on the right), so we could pay for the hosting? 😉

Apparently not, since we did not get anything back from Ali...
(10 Apr 2024, 19:59 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
Did you go through the links above (or on the right), so we could pay for the hosting?
Neather.

I got on their app
Ok, so what’s the story ?

I thought it was a warning ⚠️ or something.
I pretty much stayed away from links because sometimes it redirects me to a website that I don’t know.
So if I do see something, I take a screenshot and use a picture search.

Didn’t know that you we’re getting a kick back or commission from each sale.
(10 Apr 2024, 21:10 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Didn’t know that you we’re getting a kick back or commission from each sale.
It's written everywhere on the site! 😂 This is how I can cover at least a fraction of my payments to the hosting company.
Wished I knew that.

Ok, how does this work?
Is there a gateway or code or something?
(10 Apr 2024, 23:00 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Wished I knew that.

Ok, how does this work?
Is there a gateway or code or something?

First post in this thread:

(11 Nov 2019, 02:27 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]o-  Click these links right before purchasing:
                      on AliExpress
                      on eBay

😂
Ok, I’ll give it a try next time
These are what I bought. Yes, they fit me.
I’m 69 male, 5-11 to 6-1, 225 pounds and these fit me.

The last three pictures look very nice. Did you order all three pieces (bondage, suit and mask)? Do you have somebody helping you in and out of the bondage part, or do you think you can manage that by yourself?
I presume this is the link:
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DEKkDhr

Stupid thing only gives the Dutch page. Change language by yourself.
I bought the suit and the bondage.
I’ll pass on the mask.
I have an older friend, he’s 82. He is an artist and a metal worker.
He is helping me with the mask.

No, I have no one. But I have quite a number of outfits. Some fit and most don’t fit at all. But I have a pattern, so I can make outfits in a larger size.
It’s like part of my hobbies.

But I live in the western States.
So there is really no one to help or play with me.
So, I go at it alone. Which is ok, cause I have a lot of skeletons in my closet.
WARNING ABOUT ALIEXPRESS AND FETISH QUEEN STORE.

Ok, I just spent a good size pile of cash on this fetish Queen joker.
I bought a pair of dresses, very nice and a jumpsuit with puffy shoulders.

Then, a week later, the order was canceled for unknown reasion. But no explanation or refunds.
I squabbled and the status changed from canceled to shipped. What the F****n hell ???
In the meantime, I had aeady ordered two more jumpsuits. Stupid me.

The first order finally showed up. 😃😃
So the first thing I did was to try the jumpsuit. Crap… it doesn’t fit. Not even close. The dress fits, 6X, but the jumpsuit, 6X, does not. More like a 4X.
Same seller, same manufacturer, same sizing chart. It just doesn’t fit.

Now comes the fun stuff.

The second package shows up. The other two jumpsuits, 6X. Well, I know that these two are not going to fit eather.

Request refund. Got ONE return label.
One return label for the package, un opened,?and sent it back. Got a refund. Yea… that was easy… Waaaaa???? Only $50.00 ??? That’s a $100.00 order. What happened to the other $50.00 ???

The response was “ you only sent back one package. Fetish Queen sent you two packages.

Bull Fucking Shit. I sent the one package with the 2 jumpsuits, UN Opened back with the shipping label Aliexpress sent me. Now, they want to know where is the second jumpsuit is. Dude, it’s in the same package with the first one.

It’s been 2 weeks now, and Aliexpress still claims I only sent one package back.

This is bullshit. Sorry everyone, but I’m not going to shop until is resolved and even then, I will never order more than one thing at a time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5