Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Scary potent hypno-files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I've just read that the most effective, evil and scary files are made by the Black British Mistress. Any experience?
Which file?
(14 Dec 2019, 02:30 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I've just read that the most effective, evil and scary files are made by the Black British Mistress. Any experience?

Nah. Her files are pretty basic. Herself though, I've heard stories.
(14 Dec 2019, 12:26 )Rami Wrote: [ -> ]Herself though, I've heard stories.
Apart from what she posted about herself? BTW, no posts for 4 years and all links to files are dead.
To be honest I don't really remember much, it was years ago. I remember in a vola room where people used to share hypno files, I used to chat there and someone said that she was "legit". Something along the lines of doing what she said or making her sub believe she would do certain things so he would fear her and thus submitting even more.
(15 Dec 2019, 16:31 )Rami Wrote: [ -> ]someone said that she was "legit".
According to her blog - yes. And if all, what's written there, is true, she's a criminal. Her files sound very spooky, and black magic, obsession, incantation-like.
She did seem a little off. I like some of her files though, I remember I used to listen to them as ASMR.
(16 Dec 2019, 00:50 )Rami Wrote: [ -> ]I like some of her files though, I remember I used to listen to them as ASMR
Any effects?
Yes. I was sleepy, as I usually get with asmr videos 😋
When she reads scripts, it sounds like she can barely read. Or she is doing something else and constantly loosing the focus. Or ... this is a method ...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18