Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Showcase your high heels!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(22 Feb 2020, 14:11 )CulmorRedux Wrote: [ -> ]Michelle Pfeiffer's 'Catwoman' boots from Tim Burton's 'Batman Returns' movie were up for auction recently. I had to compare my copies to the originals.
like these
I'm not sure whether hidden wedgies count as heels (probably not) but as my latexed legs seem popular here are a couple of pics of my pair of concealed heel trainers anyway 😉

[attachment=39024][attachment=39025]

Dance tights, latex tights and latex tights over dance tights. Any similarity between what I'm wearing and the uniform of a well-known American restaurant franchise is completely coincidental 😉
(23 Feb 2020, 08:33 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Dance tights, latex tights and latex tights over dance tights.
Can't choose... All three please! 😋

The inspector

My shoes for today. 😊 Get to wear them for the full day as the wife is away.

[attachment=39352]
I found these at the back of the wardrobe a while ago. I'm not sure they're particularly sexy now but as I recall lycra boots were the new 'in' thing back when I bought them.

[attachment=39560][attachment=39561]
Here's just a couple. I'd need half a room to show all that I have, lol. Btw, anyone know why the pics show up all different directions?
my second and third pair of heels arrived yesterday! definitely stoked 😝

[attachment=41174]

[attachment=41175]
My 2" heel loafers I wear with women's dress slacks to go pantyhose shopping...
[attachment=41184][attachment=41181][attachment=41182]
(21 May 2020, 03:49 )thehuntsauce Wrote: [ -> ]my second and third pair of heels arrived yesterday! definitely stoked 😝

One more additional pic I forgot to add to the post, sorry! 😬

[attachment=41265]
(07 Mar 2020, 15:01 )The inspector Wrote: [ -> ]My shoes for today. 😊 Get to wear them for the full day as the wife is away.

Lucky!! Granted I hate when my wife's away, gettin my 'play' time in almost makes up for it lol Absolutely love the heels...Im desperately needing a pair of peep toe sling backs ive been eyeing for some time...this may be the day I break down and buy em!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11