Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Professional Mistress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

The inspector

That’s a reasonable train of thought. Never thought of it like that. I guess because I hide my obsessions and fetishes from those around me, I wouldn’t question someone else doing the same if that makes sense. Even if they were “professional”
(31 Aug 2019, 23:37 )amzounslideslide Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, We had a mutual fetish for latex, heels, and boots. She dressed up in latex, heels, and such. I wore some latex as well. Then we had some hot sex in latex outfits. We played out some themes as well.

She said she wanted to do me with a strap-on once. I raised an eyebrow. She said that she would have to give me an enema first. I told her no anal-play for me.

If you're not into, you're not into it, but I have to say that some of my hottest experiences with a dom involved a "forced" enema first. It was mostly for effect since I would always clean myself inside and out first before arriving, but being bound and having warm water slowly filling me always put me in an intense sub-space. The strap-on play that inevitably followed was another highlight, but that's a story for another day.
Pages: 1 2