Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Leohex review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
(20 Dec 2020, 10:08 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]ooo Leohex T-Shirts... didnt know they were a thing

I got one for me and one for my wife.
On my wife they fit very well due to her feminine profile, but I have a bit of a belly and it keeps creeping up. Too bad.
They are very beautiful.
(20 Dec 2020, 14:19 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]
(20 Dec 2020, 10:08 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]ooo Leohex T-Shirts... didnt know they were a thing

On my wife they fit very well due to her feminine profile, but I have a bit of a belly and it keeps creeping up. Too bad.
They are very beautiful.

not shocked to be fair... ive been tempted to try some for a while but at 6'2" / 187cm and 90kg im fairly sure the swimsuit/leotards woudl just cut me in half.
so based on that the T-shirts wont work either

Tights might be my only option though 😟
(21 Dec 2020, 09:23 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]

They are very beautiful.

not shocked to be fair... ive been tempted to try some for a while but at 6'2" / 187cm and 90kg im fairly sure the swimsuit/leotards woudl just cut me in half.

180/70kg (5'10", 150 lbs) here and XXL aeady is a bit too short. Nonetheless they look and feel awesome.
thominhose Wrote:
ltxrob Wrote:
Zooy Wrote:
ltxrob Wrote:ooo Leohex T-Shirts... didnt know they were a thing

They are very beautiful.

180/70kg (5'10", 150 lbs) here and XXL aeady is a bit too short. Nonetheless they look and feel awesome.

At 180/80kg I have a similar problem. The solution is to also wear a leotard. That prevents the tight from going down on you. Best is leotards with some type of closure at the bottom. This way you can still go to the toilet rather easily.
I hate that swimsuit back and there's no substitute for Leohex's glossy spandex.
(21 Dec 2020, 09:23 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]
They are very beautiful.
not shocked to be fair... ive been tempted to try some for a while but at 6'2" / 187cm and 90kg im fairly sure the swimsuit/leotards woudl just cut me in half.

I have that issue also, but I'm 6'1". The suits do stretch but I also have a long torso and pelvis which causes further issues. The leg cut is a bit higher on me but not as high as I prefer. I can wear a much smaller size spandex leotard with high cut legs (aerobic like) with zero problem, but on the low-cut leotards/bodysuits it's another story when the cut is below the hip. The material doesn't stretch enough to make their leotard/bodysuits completely comfortable.

Their sizing is still for small frame Asian's. The funny thing is, if you look at all the customer images on the various platforms they sell online from, 99% of sales are to the USA and to men. I don't think many women wear Leohex. You would think they would release a few larger sizes.
(21 Dec 2020, 17:45 )LeotardLover Wrote: [ -> ]The funny thing is, if you look at all the customer images on the various platforms they sell online from, 99% of sales are to the USA and to men. I don't think many women wear Leohex. You would think they would release a few larger sizes.

or maybe genuine exercising women dont feel the need to post photos of perfectly normal swimsuits and leotards??  😋
(21 Dec 2020, 13:32 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]
thominhose Wrote:
ltxrob Wrote:
Zooy Wrote:
ltxrob Wrote:ooo Leohex T-Shirts... didnt know they were a thing

They are very beautiful.

At 180/80kg I have a similar problem. The solution is to also wear a leotard. That prevents the tight from going down on you. Best is leotards with some type of closure at the bottom. This way you can still go to the toilet rather easily.
I was referring to the shirts, the tights are fine for me. My frame however is rather "narrow" so to say (legs relatively long, torso/shoulders not wide). I do have their leotard as well, and it works (at least for urinating ofc) to tug on the elastics. The problem however is that the seams on the crotch are too tight, which may get uncomfortble when walking away from home. Needs some dry runs 😉
So, from my experience I would say if you're approaching my measurements indicated above, that's about the upper boundary of the current leohex product range.
(22 Dec 2020, 10:15 )thominhose Wrote: [ -> ]The problem however is that the seams on the crotch are too tight
Do pantyhose underneath help?
(22 Dec 2020, 17:20 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 Dec 2020, 10:15 )thominhose Wrote: [ -> ]The problem however is that the seams on the crotch are too tight
Do pantyhose underneath help?

I hope I'll remember looking into this and report my conclusions, though I'm sure it does, but the main problem for a proper analysis will be that there will be no set of control observations, since I'm most definitely going to wear pantyhose and "science" is no sufficient reason for me to change that, lol.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25