Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Orgasm Denial Vibrator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OI’ve watched this forum for some time but this is my first post. I thought I’d ask some advice. 

I have finally found a plug socket timer that allows on/off timings from 1 second to 24 hours. Most only allow 15 minute segments so this is an awesome development. 

I plan on setting myself up in self bondage and locking myself in my chastity cage. I’ll then secure a plug in magic wand vibratory to my cock cage by way of an attachment sheath. Secured to the cage with tape this isn’t going anywhere. 

I can actually cum in my cage from the stimulation from the magic wand but what I want to do is set the timer up so it switches the wand on and off but only ever gets me to the edge and never to an orgasm. Maddening and whilst I’m restrained there’s nothing I can do to cum. 

Does anyone have any ideas on ideal length of time to switch on/off to keep me really aroused but never allow an orgasm?
Hard question.
For me, if I’m dressed and bound, I can only last 5 minutes.
Dressed a bd bound in a chair or sawhorse, about 20 minutes.
Just bound? About an hour and a half.

So you’ll need to experiment a bit just to find out what’s right for you.
Example: you get yourself ready, turn on your vibraror and start the timer. When you do cumm, turn off your vibrator, and you have your time.

But, just to let you know, when you try to time your self, it’s very hard because the next time, it may take you less time to cumm.
Hope this helps.
(21 Jan 2019, 15:26 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Hard question.
For me, if I’m dressed and bound, I can only last 5 minutes.
Dressed a bd bound in a chair or sawhorse, about 20 minutes.
Just bound? About an hour and a half.

So you’ll need to experiment a bit just to find out what’s right for you.
Example: you get yourself ready, turn on your vibraror and start the timer. When you do cumm, turn off your vibrator, and you have your time.

But, just to let you know, when you try to time your self, it’s very hard because the next time, it may take you less time to cumm.
Hope this helps.

I've thought about this A LOT and what I basically came up with for myself was; once I get close, then I turn the vibe on for no more than 15 seconds, and then immediately off for the same number of seconds it was on.  So if you are riding the edge and you have the vibe on for 12 seconds, following that you turn it off for 12 seconds.  On 7 seconds, then off 7 seconds, etc.

I'm not sure how well this would work with the timer you have.  My plan was to use an arduino and solid state relay but I'm not very good at C programming so it never really went anywhere unfortunately.  Keep us updated, I would love to find out how your project turns out.
So I finally got round to using this and settled for 20 seconds on 15 seconds off. For me this was enough to get me close to the edge but never pushed over it. I rode the edge for almost two hours and I was begging the ice lock to melt by the end of it. Literally whimpering “please” into my gag as I was so desperate to cum. That was intense!
(21 Jan 2019, 13:59 )Rubberandheels Wrote: [ -> ]I have finally found a plug socket timer that allows on/off timings from 1 second to 24 hours.
Links? 😉

The inspector

Did you have the wand on low? Or full speed?
(11 Jun 2019, 11:07 )Rubberandheels Wrote: [ -> ]So I finally got round to using this and settled for 20 seconds on 15 seconds off. For me this was enough to get me close to the edge but never pushed over it. I rode the edge for almost two hours and I was begging the ice lock to melt by the end of it. Literally whimpering “please” into my gag as I was so desperate to cum. That was intense!

You don't have a way to make the vibrator turn on and stay on after 2 hours have passed so you can cum?