Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Polka-Dot Pantyhose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Here's a new one I found:
[attachment=43127]
The full size in case anyone is interested. But really, isn't this thread all about the pantyhose?
[attachment=43128]
(19 Aug 2020, 16:33 )Frank Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a new one I found:

The full size in case anyone is interested. But really, isn't this thread all about the pantyhose?

She’s delicious...  Blush
She is, right? I usually crop images down to the interesting bits, but she looked so nice I had to keep the full image as well.

In keeping with posting in an image thread, here's another one:
[attachment=43129]
(19 Aug 2020, 17:39 )Frank Wrote: [ -> ]I usually crop images down to the interesting bits
I usually crop only the photos I make (the raw unprocessed images, that is). Otherwise you might remove something really worthy (e.g. for others). Details might be interesting, because they are details, as soon as the main subject is removed, they can become boring.
Mostly it's photos I see where the photographers don't know how to frame the subject properly. They whip out their iPhone, snap a couple shots, and upload. Case closed. One that I've seen with some regularity is UncleM. Lovely models, great outfits, clean bondage, but why so much whitespace? Images in a portrait format that clearly are in a landscape setup. Example:
[attachment=43131]
Let's not get off-topic, so how about more polka dot pantyhose?
[attachment=43132]
Okay, I couldn't find one. So polka dots AND pantyhose?
(19 Aug 2020, 22:53 )Frank Wrote: [ -> ]One that I've seen with some regularity is UncleM. Lovely models, great outfits, clean bondage, but why so much whitespace?
To add some space/air and make an accent on the logo 😉
Severely-cute, cutie!
[attachment=43133]

She should be spanked for wearing these...
[attachment=43134]
LOVE both the stockings (I have a weakness for back seams) and pantyhose (oh, that sheen...)
We did not have any white polka-dot pantyhose yet!

[attachment=43231]
100% nylon, polka-dot FFS from Cervin  💓

[attachment=43293] [attachment=43292]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6