Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: How old are you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I would recommend, as people age, that it is possible to update your vote on this poll after a certain ammount of time, say half a year.
This way the outcome of the poll stays up-to-date.
55 last week
(13 Aug 2020, 21:19 )R33 Wrote: [ -> ]This way the outcome of the poll stays up-to-date.
Currently the poll represents the situation on the moment when a user finds this thread ๐Ÿ˜Š

From the "current demographic point of view", yes, you are right, the poll has to be recreated, say, once a year.
42 here
Just turned 65 the other month. Didn't think I was going to make it, but here I am and still going strong.
23 here, started wearing tights when I was around 6/7 and kind of got obsessed from there.ย  ๐Ÿ˜
Ok, I was one of the first few to post my age, so here is an update.

Almost 33!
(04 Dec 2020, 16:04 )TightsChastity Wrote: [ -> ]23 here, started wearing tights when I was around 6/7 and kind of got obsessed from there.ย  ๐Ÿ˜

Age twinsย  ๐Ÿ˜
(05 Dec 2020, 17:07 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]
(04 Dec 2020, 16:04 )TightsChastity Wrote: [ -> ]23 here, started wearing tights when I was around 6/7 and kind of got obsessed from there.ย  ๐Ÿ˜

Age twinsย  ๐Ÿ˜

Hello! ๐Ÿ˜ย my birthday is July so let's see who's older?ย  ๐Ÿ˜Š
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6