Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Inflatable latex briefs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know where I can find something like this?

It’s a pair a briefs with a form-fitting internal cock and balls sheath. In the rear is an inflatable plug. The front has a fitting to attach a pump for inflating the space around the front pouch.

Any help would be much appreciated!
(10 Aug 2018, 22:44 )tightslip00 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know where I can find something like this?

It’s a pair a briefs with a form-fitting internal cock and balls sheath. In the rear is an inflatable plug. The front has a fitting to attach a pump for inflating the space around the front pouch.

Any help would be much appreciated!

yes you can buy them  at  www.elenalatex.com
(23 Aug 2018, 12:39 )slaafruben Wrote: [ -> ]yes you can buy them  at  www.elenalatex.com
If I remember correctly I bought my inflatable mask from them (when they were on eBay 9 years ago). At that time the quality was very good (and the prices are higher). Interestingly, they do not have this mask anymore (inflatable, nose tubes, inflatable gag with a breathing tube).
OH. MY. WORD!

You two are now my most favorite people in the world! Thank you so much for finding these! I’m going to order a pair of each!

[attachment=30949][attachment=30950]
Hmm.. Looks Dutch to me... 😁