Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Corruption / Transformation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
“Alien Dickgirls from Space”

A beautiful female Sheriff is abducted by aliens and pleasurably transformed into one of their own...

[attachment=31794]
[attachment=31795]
[attachment=31796]
[attachment=31797]
[attachment=31798]
The collar?
[attachment=31835]

“Atchoo!”
[attachment=31836]
I absolutely love this kind of thing and find it incredibly hot. It's such a blend of different things such as encasement and transformation but also incorporates mindlessness, sexuality without inhibition and submission. There's some decent hypnosis like this too especially Nimja's Sentient Suit and Vive's Drone Factory but they never go far enough for me like some of the amazing fiction I read on Dollstories.

I got so caught up in the idea of this I even bought myself a couple of masks firstly because it was exciting and secondly because I wanted to know how it would change me. The experience was certainly interesting.
This is one of my most beloved topics too.

The danger of the transformation process, whereby the fact that you will FOREVER be changed is somehow frightening and intensely erotic. In these scenarios, the process itself is usually extraordinarily pleasurable for the participant/victim. 

In addition, knowingly seeing others transformed/corrupted before its “your turn” is greatly gratifying somehow. To consciously undersand that what’s being done to “them” will soon “be done to you” tugs on all the right “parts”. (wink)

In conjunction with the knowing that the pleasure will make the process unbearably cataclysmic and satisfying, the anticipation (or fear) of what is to come is tasty to say the least.

The “Alien Dickgirls” comic is one of my favorites. I believe she’s conscious about what’s being done to her as they “prepare” her body for its final transformation. Additionally, during the final process, she’s obviously experiencing a great deal of pleasure as her body is being changed against her will. To cap it all off, I just love that her transformation ends with a big, gooey ejaculation, seemingly as a culminating reward for joining “them”.

Here’s a link to that story:
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...2#pid31882

A good transformation/corruption story should with end with a SEVERE orgasm, or incorporate one as part of the process/mechanism used to entrap the participant/victim. The use of pleasure to maintain the subject’s docility “during” the process is very important. I think it shows that physical pleasure is the ultimate tool for bringing about a desired result.

FOR EXAMPLE:

One of my favorite stories entailed the entrapment of college-aged guys. They were told to stand on a platform of machinery which would “deliver them the most exquisite pleasure they’ve ever experienced”. All they had to do was to keep both hands resting on a pair of metallic plates. They were told that the pleasure would continue so long as they did not remove their hands. Once the process started, it was abruptly revealed to them that the longer they held on, the further their bodies would be forever transformed into those of beautiful young women. Due to the bind-bending intensity of the physical pleasure being channeled through their bodies, they couldn’t bring themselves to let go of the metallic plates even with the knowledge of what was being done to them was irreversible. None of the men let go of the plates...
IT. JUST. FELT. TOO. GOOD. TO. STOP.

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid31298

Another great corruption story is “Rubberwerks”. In that story, unsuspecting men and women are exposed to a slimy oil which quickly grows to cover one’s body. Once exposed, the subject is compelled to “share” the sensually erotic sensations with others through touch, spreading the substance to the next individual. The method of compulsion is intensely sexual and is apparent that once exposed, the person is at the whim of their insatiable erotic needs. The side process involves the slow transformation of each individual into a non-human, drone-like creature which only covets sexual gratification through which the ultimate purpose of the story is unveiled.

https://mcstories.com/Rubberwerks/Rubberwerks1.html

I think that these stories (along with many others) are allegories for our mindless commitment to reaching a pleasurable climax once we’ve started our “playtime” activities. Once we’ve trapped our bodies and minds in that delicious feedback loop, we’re animalistically/reflexively committed to reaching climax.

Excuse me now, I need to go and take care of something... (wink)
(31 Aug 2018, 23:40 )TightSlip Wrote: [ -> ]Sheena
-by Jennifer Lorissa-Leigh

A beautifully written wonderful story!!! You truly feel Sheena's wonderful journey!
Pages: 1 2