Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: My Sister's Swimsuit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(01 Aug 2018, 14:26 )Anne Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you all for your kind words.

It's possible to "cheat" with the framings and camera angles, I'll see if I can make a quick tutorial for that.

@Atsta: They are not latex, there is a link to them in my previous comment.

Is there going to be a part 2 to the video?
(16 Feb 2019, 17:07 )Hottie3464 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there going to be a part 2 to the video?
That would be great 😋
I don't have any inspiration on how I should proceed :p

No new ideas for now, also no time to something as big as this video or The Librarian. I don't even have time to edit a simple video of my last session. Maybe next Thursday I can do another quick session, any requests on what I should wear?
(17 Feb 2019, 10:06 )Anne Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have any inspiration on how I should proceed :p

No new ideas for now, also no time to something as big as this video or The Librarian. I don't even have time to edit a simple video of my last session. Maybe next Thursday I can do another quick session, any requests on what I should wear?

The pink swimsuit again.
(17 Feb 2019, 10:06 )Anne Wrote: [ -> ]any requests on what I should wear?
Something shiny?

BTW, have you got any pencil skirts?
Anne

The truth is that anything you do is wonderful so whatever I say is gilding the lily  😊 

But becuase you asked: 

Something tight and shiny with, for personal preference, heels, rope and a gag!  😁 

My colour preferences are for black and tan, with blue also a good choice, but that's just a wish list.

Play safe!

MJ
I'll see what I can do, I'm not feeling to well today so we'll see what I can do tomorrow...
[attachment=33743]

Quick preview 😉

Sorry I didn't follow any of the requests but I had a new swimsuit arriving today and I was planning on trying a new tie. I was planning on a lot of struggling and that would become really uncomfortable fast when fully dressed up. Even now in just the swimsuit I was sweating like mad.

Legs in a frogtie and spread with a pvc tube, my wrists tied together and tethered to an ice release fixed on the center of the pvc tube. At first I could not move at all, but *spoiler alert* I managed to escape. Next time I'll try again but tether my wrists to an ice lock between my shoulder blades, that should keep me from reaching the knots.

update: I'll add the webm as well, the above is a13MB gif, the below is a 7MB webm video, it looks a lot better but I don't think our Apple using friends can see it.

[attachment=33744]
That's tight!

Side note: I want a pink waterpolo swimsuit!
The quick preview came in fine.
The webcam appears to be off at this time.

But I like the bondage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5