Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: MJ-SB05/2018 – Home Alone (part 5) A different kind of pole tie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First up a confession – this was another session I created to tease @bondagetom1 (actually it was more like a ‘thank you’ after all the inspiration he’d given over the preceding months). I’ve condensed the session down, as it was quite long and I was experimenting with new ideas – please forgive any continuity errors!

Equipment:
20den XL tights
Knee-high
20den Glossy tights
Condom
Largest Butt plug
Bra and silicon breasts
Lycra high-neck leotard with sheath
Body-con dress
Lycra gloves
Pole
chains
Corset
Handcuffs
D-links
High-heeled boots
Wrist and ankle cuffs
Lace up leather hood
Short skirt
Long spreader bar

[attachment=29729][attachment=29730]

The session:
As I was now a few days into my ‘Home Alone’ session and was in a state of near constant arousal it was easy to slide my largest plug deep into my ass… ohhhh goodness me that felt nice! A condom over my (very) erect cock made sure there would be no leakages and I covered everything over with the two pairs of tights before slipping the silicon boobs into my bra. 

[attachment=29731][attachment=29732]

My high-neck leotard suffered a ‘wardrobe malfunction’ (basically the zipper broke!) as I was getting dressed, but I pushed ahead anyway – please excuse way too much bare flesh showing on my back in some images. The penis sheath wasn’t much use, with my cock aeady sealed being two pairs of tights. I also pulled couple of knee-highs over my head (I’m shy…) before sliding into my body-con dress, which fits wonderfully snug to my body.

[attachment=29733][attachment=29734]

Once again I couldn’t stop myself from having a quick fondle of my new boobs through the shiny, slippery material. What is it about my breasts that make them impossible for me to resist?

[attachment=29735][attachment=29736][attachment=29737][attachment=29738][attachment=29739]

Boots are laced on next and then a skirt, which was another new item of clothing (or to be more accurate, another item recycled after my GF decided to send it in a huge bundle of clothes to the charity shop – am I the only person who has a quick peek in the charity bags filled by their partner, looking for items that might be fun?). And then the corset – fiddly to close the metal fasteners (I assume there is a trick to this, but I struggle at times). I’m getting better at lacing it up nice and tight, and what a feeling that is!
I decided to take the skirt off before I progressed further – it was quite warm and I was starting to sweat a little bit too much.

[attachment=29740][attachment=29741][attachment=29742][attachment=29743]

I love to get as close to full encasement as I can, so my long black gloves had to worn, ensuring I was totally covered in nylon and Lycra. Another new idea was to join my two wrist cuffs together and then fasten them around neck as a kind of posture collar. I knew this wouldn’t work with the hood, but wanted to experience the feel of a posture collar after starting to fantasise about wearing one (and looking at them on eBay!) 

[attachment=29744][attachment=29745][attachment=29746]

Time for my hood: I removed the knee-highs first, as I’d decided not to cut/rip holes in them for my gag, followed by the wrist cuff posture collar, then I tightly laced my leather hood on. I needed to remove my gloves to get the laces and neck strap buckled tightly, but soon put them back on. For whatever reason I was feeling very ‘naughty’ and submissive, so spent some time working the hood’s penis gag in and out of my mouth – it was very arousing, especially when I played with my butt-plug at the same time…. Oddly I didn’t want to gag myself with it for the session I’d planned, so it was carefully set to one side.

[attachment=29747][attachment=29748][attachment=29749][attachment=29750][attachment=29751][attachment=29752][attachment=29753]

I’d aeady laid out the rest of my gear, including a large red ball on the chair ready to go, but I couldn’t resist one last fondle of my body. I was so aroused that I knew I needed to quickly get into my bondage before I played with myself too much; so on went my ankle and wrist cuffs, swiftly followed by my gag. This was a bright red ball (which I hoped @bondagetom1 would appreciate) which was just soft enough to squeeze, using both hands and some force, through the metal ‘o’ of my hood – once in there was no way I could push it out from inside and it expanded to fill my mouth very nicely. I confess that every few moments I would pause and feel myself all over – frequently teasing myself with the butt-plug… I was really, really aroused!

[attachment=29754][attachment=29755][attachment=29756][attachment=29757][attachment=29758][attachment=29759]

Bondage time; I used a combination locked D-link to fasten my ankle cuffs together through the bottom eye of my spreader bar. I used a chain to fasten the spreader bar to my waist, which had a pleasing side-effect of rubbing against my cock…. Nice! Using a second combination D-link I locked my hood collar to the top of the spreader bar – no quick escape now as I couldn’t see either combination, so would have to remove hood and ankle cuffs to get free. Handcuffs came next; making sure I had the keys in my hands I locked one handcuff onto the D-ring of my left wrist cuff, before using a small shackle to attach the handcuff chain to another eye near the top of the spreader bar. Finally after a few deep breaths I locked the cuff onto my right wrist D-link and then threw the handcuff keys as far into the other room as I could (also up some steps for good measure!)

I could hobble around the room, tacking tiny steps and wobbling in my high heels, or sit on the chair. Sitting was fun on two counts; it forced the plug deeper into my ass and it positioned the top of the spreader bar right by my mouth – fun for pushing the ball into my mouth! 

Escape was, in the end, a little too easy – I managed to un-buckle my leather wrist cuffs and eventually free myself.

What went well?
I had toyed with the idea of using my spreader bar for ‘vertical’ bondage scenarios for some time and now wished I tried it much earlier – it was so much fun! The pole also was a great, and very frustrating, tool for a teasing my cock, especially though all the layers covering it; I wouldn’t get close to orgasm but it was fun trying!

It was more fun wearing my corset and standing up than I imagined – I find the tight lacing and constriction very erotic, especially when I’m trying to twist and bend. 

What could be improved?

I need to add some small padlocks to my leather cuffs or else find a method to stop me escaping so easily (tape over the buckles or small zip ties may work?) – The thought of having to shuffle and struggle around a room/the house to find the keys to release me is strangely erotic.

Find an alternative to the leather cuffs and handcuffs combination – I don’t like the ‘feel’ of handcuffs directly on my wrists (uncomfortable and too narrow) I’m looking at those metal cuffs that are wider and lock with a magnetic pin – anyone have experience of these and are they any good?

Fix the zipper on my leotard – more sewing! But I need to find or purchase a new zip first.

Trying different arrangement with the pole (or poles) – Now I’ve discovered the fun I can have with a pole used vertically for bondage I’m keen to try more positions and ties. I wonder what it would be like with the pole and my hands behind my back, or combining the long pole with a shorter one as a ‘hobble’ between my ankles. As you can see there are all sorts of kinky ideas flooding through my mind. 

Don’t forget that there is yet more to come… and please, as always, play safe!

MJ
(26 Jun 2018, 15:22 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]this was another session I created to tease @bondagetom1 (actually it was more like a ‘thank you’ after all the inspiration he’d given over the preceding months).
MONTHS???

@bondagetom1? Where are you?
(26 Jun 2018, 15:22 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]please excuse way too much bare flesh showing on my back in some images.
Can be painted black in PS 😉

(26 Jun 2018, 15:22 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]boobs into my bra
It begins to sound so "everyday" and "usual" 😋

(26 Jun 2018, 15:22 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]a skirt, which was another new item of clothing (or to be more accurate, another item recycled
Having compatible sizes with your SO (or grown up kids) can be fun 😋

Another nice one! The clothing part is getting more interesting with each session!
(26 Jun 2018, 15:58 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]54 minutes ago
Quote:please excuse way too much bare flesh showing on my back in some images.
Can be painted black in PS [Image: wink.gif]

'Paint it black in PS' - that would be cheating! 😁 

(26 Jun 2018, 15:58 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:boobs into my bra
It begins to sound so "everyday" and "usual" [Image: tongue.gif]

Hardly - but I'm surprising myself at how quickly I'm adapting to the process and also my new 'shape'

(26 Jun 2018, 15:58 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:a skirt, which was another new item of clothing (or to be more accurate, another item recycled
Having compatible sizes with your SO (or grown up kids) can be fun [Image: tongue.gif]

I'm sure that I'm like many other forum members in that I've always kept my eyes open for any opportunity to recycle any cast off clothing my GF may have chosen to dispose of - however in recent years my 'tastes' have shifted and I'm looking for different things in the charity bags she fills  ☺ 

MJ
(26 Jun 2018, 16:58 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]'Paint it black in PS' - that would be cheating! [Image: biggrin.gif] 
Oh yeah, and the fashion/style magazines speak truth and only truth 😁

(26 Jun 2018, 16:58 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Hardly - but I'm surprising myself at how quickly I'm adapting to the process and also my new 'shape'
The funny thing is how familiar and normal it all feels. Welcome to the past lives? 😁 Or... girls just have all the best? OTOH, I hear complaints from my wife about how the construction (and the quality) of men's clothing is superior to the women's one. I usually object, but she's a pro in this area 😉
(26 Jun 2018, 15:45 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(26 Jun 2018, 15:22 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]this was another session I created to tease @bondagetom1 (actually it was more like a ‘thank you’ after all the inspiration he’d given over the preceding months).
MONTHS???

@bondagetom1? Where are you?

Only virtually. Haven’t visited the UK... yet... 😊
I mean - where are you with your ideas? 😁