Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bondage in films and TV-series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This Irwin Allen TV series from the late sixties regularly featured the heroines Valerie (Deanna Lund) and Betty (Heather Young) being bound and gagged while dressed in short skirts with colourful tights and knee-boots. Here are some frame captures that remind me of my childhood...

[attachment=8012][attachment=8013][attachment=8014][attachment=8015][attachment=8016][attachment=8017][attachment=8018][attachment=8019]
(06 Jul 2013, 07:50 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]This Irwin Allen TV series from the late sixties regularly featured the heroines Valerie (Deanna Lund) and Betty (Heather Young) being bound and gagged while dressed in short skirts with colourful tights and knee-boots. Here are some frame captures that remind me of my childhood...

Ah... too early for my hormones to have cut in, but I know I'd have loved it! 😁

Why was it that in the 60's the heroine/victim/damsel in distress would get bound in her 'normal' clothes (usually a short skirt/dress and tights) but these days you can often predict a bit of 'victim' bondage coming up because our heroine is suddenly wearing trousers or jeans, even if in all the other shots she's in a micro mini skirt!

Is it just me who feels cheated? 😡😡😡

MJ
Quote:Is it just me who feels cheated?

No, not at all...

Emma Peel's replacement in 'The Avenger's', Tara King, used to get tied up in miniskirts, tights and boots quite regularly IIRC
i rebemmber that film because of the tights girls too.. hehe
Pages: 1 2