Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: wrist tie with rope and a padlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been using this method for quite some time now. I like the feeling of rope better than metal but handcuffs are a lot easier to lock securely. With this method you can have rope bondage with a key release. Enjoy!
[attachment=28582]
Interesting solution. I wonder if it can be done really inescapably tight.
(16 Mar 2018, 17:50 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if it can be done really inescapably tight.

Definitely, just give it a try 😊

While doing the coils just take short moment to "pull out the slack" by putting a little tension on the rope and rotating your wrists back and forth a bit. You should feel it tighten quite a lot. Note that I also make a kind of knot before starting with the cinch loops, this adds a lot of tightness, the cinching loops are not really for cinching, just for getting rid of the excess rope before locking it off. Getting it inescapably tight is not hard if you're not waring gloves. With gloves it takes a bit of practice 😉
(16 Mar 2018, 19:18 )Anne Wrote: [ -> ]"pull out the slack"
Yes, very true, it's all about that slack!
It looks like you could pull off individual coils from one wrist. It would need very tight cinching to get the tie secure, and then it might be very difficult to insert the lock.

An easier way might be to use a very soft and very thick rope, tie a double loop that both your hands just get through, then cinch with the padlock in the middle. Never tried that, it requires a few tries to get the loop right, but with just a double loop (or even a single one, if that is comfortable enough), you will need the keys. When the loop size is right, you should use glue on the knot, so you don't have an alternative escape.