Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: I'm taking requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi all, I'll have some time to do some selfbondage shortly and I was wondering if anybody had any requests. Let's start with the outfit. If you know my previous posts you'll have an idea of my taste but since I gained a lot of muscle mass over the last few weeks/months the most feminine looks won't be very convincing anymore.

So let's have a poll to decide on that 😊

- no dressing up, just a naked dude
- light, just a bikini, lingerie  or a swimsuit, stuff like that
- full outfit, I can go for a girl-scout outfit, some superhero maybe? Tights and leotards I have plenty...
- feminine look, add breasts, corset, hip and butt padding, please specify wardrobe wishes in comments please

After this we'll decide on the bondage 😉
When I asked Miyuki (aka the chat-bot), her advice was:

Miyuki: I'd like to see the following on you: shiny black pantyhose, a leotard with long sewn shut sleeves, thigh-high high heeled boots

or

Miyuki: You must wear: shiny fluorescent pink pantyhose and back-seamed stockings on legs, latex garter belt and a shiny silver latex high-neck swimsuit with a zip, open toe sandals with 4" heels

My preferences are not too far from what she suggested 😋
(14 Mar 2018, 19:31 )Anne Wrote: [ -> ]I gained a lot of muscle mass over the last few weeks/months
What did you do? And how big are you now?
(15 Mar 2018, 00:53 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 Mar 2018, 19:31 )Anne Wrote: [ -> ]I gained a lot of muscle mass over the last few weeks/months
What did you do? And how big are you now?

Powertraining as always but I shifted away from mostly legs to a more common workout and I've put some muscle on my back and arms. I'm over 80kg now and my upperbody gained a (women's) dress size.

(15 Mar 2018, 00:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]When I asked Miyuki (aka the chat-bot), her advice was:

Miyuki: I'd like to see the following on you: shiny black pantyhose, a leotard with long sewn shut sleeves, thigh-high high heeled boots

or

Miyuki: You must wear: shiny fluorescent pink pantyhose and back-seamed stockings on legs, latex garter belt and a shiny silver latex high-neck swimsuit with a zip, open toe sandals with 4" heels

My preferences are not too far from what she suggested 😋

I do have black pantyhose that are not shiny or shiny ones that are not black, I do have a faux leather legging if that would work. I'm not going to sew something 😉 Only high boots I have are ballet boots, so if the choice lands on that the scenario's are limited as I can't walk around in them. Pink pantyhose I do have, not shiny, but I also have pink tigts. A silver shiny swimsuit has been on my wish list for ages, I do have a silver long sleeved zip back leotard but it does not have the greatest fit.
Oh Anne you tease!  😁

So much choice and so little time...

I like the idea of something feminine with the body enhancements you use so well - intrigued by the 'girl scout' idea, but would be happy with an everyday MILF look (tights, skirt/dress, high heels and leotard/lingerie  -  that kind of thing)

Ohhhhhhh, so excited! 

MJ
(16 Mar 2018, 08:35 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]an everyday MILF look (tights, skirt/dress, high heels and leotard/lingerie  -  that kind of thing)
(Kinky) secretary look? Or ... an innocent but dreamy librarian? 😋
(16 Mar 2018, 14:51 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(16 Mar 2018, 08:35 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]an everyday MILF look (tights, skirt/dress, high heels and leotard/lingerie  -  that kind of thing)
(Kinky) secretary look? Or ... an innocent but dreamy librarian? 😋

Has to be the librarian... all those hours alone in a quiet library would give a girl plenty of time to start fantasising (I would!)

MJ
Sounds like a new thread 😋
I can try the secretary look, I do have a nice satin skirt, tights, heels, leotard... I'm not quite sure for the top, I don't have any ladies shirts. Let's see what I can find in my wardrobe...

I do have lots of sporty tops and sport leggings, why couldn't you guys just pick that :p

A true feminine look will be difficult, as explained above I gained some upper body mass:
[attachment=28580][attachment=28581]

I'll try to get a shot of my outfit proposal this weekend, latest by monday. In the mean time we can discuss the bondage.
Pages: 1 2 3 4