Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Female masks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Like to have one of those.

Yea, I want one.... like now.

I don’t do FB or Twitter .
(27 Apr 2021, 13:24 )FagMan Wrote: [ -> ]Very interesting design for the mouth piece
The cock must be bigger! I like one! Should be available here: Dreammask

Aha. This is the mask M18 Violet - as for the gag, I think you can ask for this option 😊
Didn’t see it.
(28 Apr 2021, 01:13 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Didn’t see it.
I updated the post above.
Yea, this item can not be shipped to the United States.

£^%<%%€%<€€£ peace of Sh**.
(28 Apr 2021, 01:54 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, this item can not be shipped to the United States.

£^%<%%€%<€€£ peace of Sh**.

From the listing on aliexpress:

Quote:US Customer attention!! If you are from USA, when you view products from my store, please change your country to any other country except USA because aliexpress banned some products for US customers. Such as silicone masks. If you want to buy silicone masks. Plz change your country, then all the products will be showed out. When you place order, it will be no problem to write your USA address. For any questions, just feel free to msg me 😊

Why in the hell would aliexpress ban silicone masks from the USA
Something in the US import rules? Or trade agreements with China? It's not the first time a product can not be seen from the US.
Nikkie is playing with a mask.

Trying a $400 MASK?! I’m scared… | NikkieTutorials

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g72YKjy4vgI
Ok, that’s just too weird.
Although, I’m surprised that is actually fits her head.
Yea, she over did it on the ears.
I'm wondering, what are the differences between a female mask and a kigurumi... is it the anime theme only? or are there other aspects to it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8