Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Horizontal spread eagle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In my previous post I described vertical spread eagle position, but before it I tried horizontal one.

I am not friend of long term selfbondage, but I tried to find how to immobilized myself absolutely.

I spent a lot of time trying different method how to bound spread and tighten my legs and arms. Described session allows to bound and tighten me so good that I can move legs few millimeters and arms few centimeters.

Preparation: I drilled to the concrete floor 6 holes and fix there six steel anchors M8 and six steel eyes
[Image: post_10082_1515168394_818cc49ad669e0e03b...BmqaY8.jpg][Image: post_10082_1515168546_ddceb9f3354ca41226...DvL5Nb.jpg]

4 anchors are in corners of rectangle approx 2,5 x 3 m  next two between corners on longer side. In following text are described lower corners as A,B for legs, upper corners as C,D for wrists and E,F for knees and elbows

1 Ice locks:  Two textile (nylon) stripes approx 80 cm fold in half, free ends put in small plastic cup with 50 - 70 ml water and put to freezer. Frozen Ice cube is removed from cup and used in the same way as Ice cube in sock.

2 loops - for wrists and legs I use simple loop made of mentioned textile strips
[Image: post_10082_1515168999_9ea660d274788bf42c...1nzIAB.jpg]
 It is fast, safety and inescapable !

3 tightening - I use following stripes / in text called Red stripes [Image: post_10082_1515178228_1f46588555aeb7ca6a..._thumb.jpg]

Session:

1 I fastened two stripe loops to corners A and B for fixing of legs, length tested to have legs spread enough.
2 Short stripes tethered around each knee and each elbow, Red stripes prepared two in eye E and two in F
3 Red stripes wit steel O rind prepared in eyes C and D
4 Stripes with Ice cubes pulled throw steel O rings on Red stripes in eyes A, B. O ring holds Ice cube. Ends of red strips must be accessible left by right hand right by left hand to pull ant tighten them.
5 I fastened both legs by loops in eyes A and B
6 I fastened both knees and tighten red stripes as much is possible
7 I fastened both elbows by stripes and red stripes spread
8 I made loop on stripes for hands and put hand in (not easy, it needs some training
9 By pulling ends of red stripes arms are tightened.
10 I am totally immobilized up to melting of ice.

I tried it both face up and down, blindfolded, gaged, with delayed frozen enema .... of course.
I don't like to much pain, therefore Ice cubes melt in 20 - 30 minutes. No longer because of blood circulation in hands and legs.
(05 Jan 2018, 16:48 )farao Wrote: [ -> ]Ra help me please to add pictures
Click on Edit -> Full Edit (appear a bit lower), go to the Attachments section, click on Select File (select images from your local disk), then click Upload
(05 Jan 2018, 17:19 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(05 Jan 2018, 16:48 )farao Wrote: [ -> ]Ra help me please to add pictures
Click on Edit -> Full Edit (appear a bit lower), go to the Attachments section, click on Select File (select images from your local disk), then click Upload

Is it visible now?
Yes, I see 4 uploaded images. Thanks!
(05 Jan 2018, 16:48 )farao Wrote: [ -> ]2 loops - for wrists and legs I use simple loop made of mentioned textile strips
[Image: post_10082_1515168999_9ea660d274788bf42c...1nzIAB.jpg]
 It is fast, safety and inescapable !
It's fast, but not very safe. There is nothing to stop it from over tightening and not only cutting off circulation, but causing potential nerve damage.
At the very least a cats paw would work and be safer 

[video=youtube]http://

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL8TdLgq9kg
[/video]
Therefore I use textile stripes width 40 mm and more. I never had problem - but as I wrote Bondage time is up to 30 minutes