Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Genital bondage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know where medical glues can be acquired from. I haven't seen them in any surgery oriented store that I have browsed.

One advantage I forgot to mention earlier is that a proper bonding technique can eliminate the camel-toe effect completely, meaning that you can wear such tight (women's) garments that have a seam running in the middle of the crotch, without the discomfort of having your junk split in two parts with a chafing seam in between, yet (mostly) without sacrificing the feel of that particular garment against the skin. (What this means to the organization of the organs I leave unanswered, because it depends on the individual's anatomy.)

Also, earlier I mentioned respiratory orifices. I've discovered that while regular tape (even duct tape) does not work very well as a gag, cyanoacrylate reinforced Micropore tape does: It is very difficult to remove by pulling in parallel to the skin (i.e. by trying to open the jaws). While it is possible, you shouldn't, because doing so can leave marks in the skin. It can still be peeled relatively easy by pulling it away from the skin. Do note the usual warning regarding hair and glue. Also remember that all adhesives stick best when you dry the skin before applying them.

If you cyanoacrylate-reinforce the tape, I think you can use any porous, tear-resistant material as the tape; it does not need to have its own adhesive. You can also reuse old tape pieces, if they don't have glue in them. I've used toilet paper as well, but it's a little too easily torn.
Found a related drawing 😉
Where you found this picture ?
Drawn by Po-Ju. Something for a separate thread? ;-P
Pages: 1 2