Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: MJ-SB05/2017 – Self-bondage… how not to
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please try not to laugh too much at this epic failure of a session – there are no excuses, I didn't think things through properly and made a beginner’s mistake. Fortunately I ‘failed safe’ but it just goes to show…. 

Equipment:
  • 40den closed crotch, long sleeved nylon bodysuit with sheath
  • 40den glossy closed crotch hooded and gloved nylon bodysuit with sheath
  • Long nylon gloves
  • Rope
  • Butt-plug
  • Vibrator and digital timer
  • High-heeled ankle boots
  • Chains and D-shackles
  • Wrist and ankle cuffs with D-rings
  • Long and short spreader bars
  • Lace-up hood
  • Ball gag
  • Rope ratchet

The session:
After the success of my first session of the weekend (MJ-SB04/2017 – An unexpected adventure) I took a break to do more of the domestic chores. I made things interesting by keeping my butt-plug in – a very intense experience including a 2km walk through the local forest (part of me wished I’d been even more adventurous with clothing, but I didn’t… this time).

This session was, to be blunt, all about sexual release and being ‘forced’ to cum whilst in bondage.

[attachment=26305]

I’d set up all my ropes, chains and other bondage gear ready on the bed. A rope ratchet would pull my right wrist tightly away from my body; only releasing me when the ice melted and freed the tether holding the ratchet to the bed (a towel was in place to absorb the water)
I started off with some cock and ball bondage, using cord. I’m a big fan of this when seeking to retain an erection and delay orgasm. I love wrapping cord around the base of my cock and then using it to make my balls become tight in my scrotum sack.  I finished off by pulling a condom over my bound cock and balls, sealing them in.
Next to go on where my two bodysuits – the first was long sleeved with an open neck; the second was a full suit with gloves and a hood, closed by a rear zipper – both suits had a penis sheath. I did not immediately zip up the last suit, getting into my boots, ankle cuffs and ball gag whilst I still had reasonably clear vision (layers of 40d nylon plus the hood really restrict what you can see – nylon also isn’t great when trying to operate the touchpad of a latop!)
When I’d completed all I could I pulled the cord to zip my glossy suit closed… and the zip stuck fast! Blast!! I tried and tried to free it, getting more frustrated until something suddenly broke and the cord came free in my hand…. Damn and blast it all!
I wasn’t about to change my plans now or get undressed and start again, so I gathered the nylon suit hood as best I could over my head and pulled on my lace up hood, using it to hold everything in place. Finally came my gloves and wrist cuffs and I was ready for some self-bondage.

[attachment=26306][attachment=26307][attachment=26308][attachment=26309]

My bondage position was to be held with legs well spread, leaving me exposed and very vulnerable with my erect bound cock on display and ready to be tormented. D-shackles through my leg cuffs soon held my legs spread wide to the bar, which was firmly attached to the bed. A vibrator on a timer would by the tool to tease and torment me – I’d elected to experiment with the programme and see if I could ‘force’ more than one orgasm out of my helpless body.

[attachment=26310]

I tested that my position was correct and that the chains at the top of the bed would thread through the D-rings of my hood and hold my head in place, preventing any escape down the bed.

[attachment=26311][attachment=26312]

The vibrator was held in place by a tube of packing foam, which was very comfortable and effective. I used rope to position a shorter spreader bar, linked to my leg-spreader, so that it was resting against the butt plug in my ass and then tied off to another D-ring on my hood’s collar.

[attachment=26313]

I tested my left wrist bondage using the chains and couldn’t resist a quick fondle before my expected enforced helplessness. At this point I guessed I had around 20 minutes before the first vibration cycle would begin.

[attachment=26314][attachment=26315]

The chains are now fastened to my hood, to stop me lifting my head too much and hold me at the top of the bed. I’m trying to fasten the ends of the chains to my wrist cuffs and the first suspicion of my mistaken plan is slowly entering my head

[attachment=26316]

After an eternity of attempting to achieve my bondage the full extent of my folly has hit home – I can’t render myself helpless! This is so FUCKING FRUSTRATING!  Dash2

As I tried desperately to find a solution to my predicament the vibrator kicked in, running for two minutes and totally distracting me. I was in a dilemma now – one part of me wanted to stop everything, sort out the bondage and start over again, the other part just wanted to cum as soon as possible.
Sexual satisfaction won out and the second cycle of vibrations brought me to a frustrated but ultimately satisfying climax.

[attachment=26317]

Resting in post orgasmic comfort, wondering how I’d made such a basic self-bondage error and imagining how the session could have worked.

What went well?

Hmmm, tricky to find any positives, but…

The different cycle programme and method of attaching the vibrator to my cock worked well and I’m desperate to try both in a proper session soon as I’m convinced there is a real opportunity to fulfil one of my long standing fantasies of multiple forced orgasms whilst in self-bondage

I loved the feeling of wearing ‘just’ my pantyhose suits during the session – it was exhilarating and I hope no-one is offended by my ‘naked’ appearance or very obvious cock. I also got a thrill from how exposed and vulnerable it made me feel; had my bondage worked as planned I suspect I’d have been very deep into fantasy land (oh the fantasies I’m having just typing this post!).

Again the video and camera worked well, but it was all in vain due to the failure of my self-bondage!

What could be improved?

Ha! Well that’s easy – tie myself up properly and not make a total hash of the session! But seriously, I was very lucky that my plan ‘failed safe’. Far better to be free and frustrated than tied and terrified! Basic schoolboy error, brought about by over excitement and lack of detail/testing in my planning.

Properly sort out the zipper on my pantyhose suit so that it closes more easily. I’m pleased to report that the suit survived all my frustrated tugging and yanking and it was the cord that snapped (testament to the quality of stitching). I think I’ve solved the basic problem and will test everything again in my next session.

As always, play safe and learn from my mistakes if you can

MJ