Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pantyhose brand/model
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone reckognize which brand/kind of a pantyhose Cali is wearing  ?

http://jimweathersarchives.com/portfolio...ali-logan/
No idea what for pantyhose she's wearing (and I can't say I like them), but thanks for the site! I did not know that Jim decided to make his old (all?) works available again.
Now several of my colleague are wearing their 'opaque tights and winter boots' outfits I've noticed a very nice new type of opaque. Not a heavy denier but a fine denier yarn very densely woven to be quite thick with a very even texture and subtle shine. They seem very popular and Ive seen them in nude, black, dark brown, bright red, mulberry, mustard and turquoise so far.
I wonder what brand/model they are?
(23 Nov 2017, 08:43 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Now several of my colleague are wearing their 'opaque tights and winter boots' outfits I've noticed a very nice new type of opaque. Not a heavy denier but a fine denier yarn very densely woven to be quite thick with a very even texture and subtle shine. They seem very popular and Ive seen them in nude, black, dark brown, bright red, mulberry, mustard and turquoise so far.
I wonder what brand/model they are?

This style of tights as described by Culmor sound very like some of the heavier denier coloured tights from PRIMARK (Penneys in Ireland).  I have many pairs in different colours; green, plum red, white, even pink (only available occasionally).  I have been wearing all day a pair of the 40 denier mustard colour; I get really horny whenever I see a women wearing similar coloured tights and can get a real hard on in such a pair with the opaque texture and subtle shine!