Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: What's the appeal of shiny pantyhose? Don't they feel pretty much the same?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Completely random girls in completely random shiny pantyhose:

[attachment=34505][attachment=34504][attachment=34503][attachment=34502]
Super shiny 

[attachment=35009

Once again I find myself in love  💓 😁

MJ
[attachment=35033] Shiny stockings, shiny mini skirt, and shiny high heels for the day

[attachment=35032][attachment=35031] outfit for the night

[attachment=35030][attachment=35029] and something for home (that's my kind of clothes 😁 )
Just pantyhose

[attachment=42370]

Shiny and seamless
I'm not that much into pantyhose, but when I do they have to be shiny. It's that magical trinity; shiny, smooth and stretchy. If either of those aspects are absent, I'm not fully in.

My wife has a pair of Platino Fata Luxe black and I have the same pair but a size larger.
We used them a couple of times during playtime and she wore her pair a few times in public when we visited our family in Europe for Xmas.

Funny anecdote; when we bought my pair
during vacation in Barcelona, the sales lady was "too helpful" and advised my wife a smaller size. My wife just played 'dumb' and insisted on just getting the large size. lol
(23 Jul 2020, 18:54 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: [ -> ]when we bought my pair during vacation in Barcelona
Never seen Platino in usual shops - only online.
I like shiny pantyhose.
Not sure why, but the shiny ones feels so smooth.
Pretty sure that’s it.
Like Ra Wrote:
MIWSTIUS Wrote:when we bought my pair during vacation in Barcelona
Never seen Platino in usual shops - only online.
In Spain the big shops like El Corte Ingles have them.
That is where we bought ours.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14