Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Anyone here prefer thick tights to thin, sheer pantyhose? Also general opaques thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seems like most people really enjoy the >15den pantyhose. Personally I don't mind them but I much prefer the thicker, softer black tights. What is the thing that is most appealing for you in pantyhose? For me, the feel of it is a very important part and I can't really feel the super thin pantyhose on my legs.

[attachment=23558][attachment=23559][attachment=23560][attachment=23561][attachment=23562]
That's a separate subject/fetish indeed. I must say that I prefer a super-thin tight shiny film on myself. Though I do wear "thick" pantyhose (e.g. opaque ultrashine Danskins or C&A) from time to time for sport or bondage reasons ;P
(20 May 2017, 20:32 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]That's a separate subject/fetish indeed. I must say that I prefer a super-thin tight shiny film on myself. Though I do wear "thick" pantyhose (e.g. opaque ultrashine Danskins or C&A) from time to time for sport or bondage reasons ;P

What do you like the most about sheer pantyhose? Is it the look or the feel of them?
I like thin to medium weight myself.
Suntan and Coffee. But I do like colored tights as well.
(20 May 2017, 20:40 )doxel Wrote: [ -> ]What do you like the most about sheer pantyhose? Is it the look or the feel of them?
Both!
i like thick pantyhose cause its very comfortable
(22 May 2017, 15:09 )i_mac_apple Wrote: [ -> ]i like thick pantyhose cause its very comfortable

What's your favourite denier?
(20 May 2017, 18:27 )doxel Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like most people really enjoy the >15den pantyhose. Personally I don't mind them but I much prefer the thicker, softer black tights. What is the thing that is most appealing for you in pantyhose? For me, the feel of it is a very important part and I can't really feel the super thin pantyhose on my legs.
I prefer opaque first, but different textures & thicknesses are nice.  Soft is good, but they don't have to be super-soft, just not stiff or scratchy.
The only ones I have are 120den... I went for those as o wanted to feel the compression.
Never tried anything else
I prefer thick for dressing and self bondage sessions. The thicker, the better: CdR Uppsala, Platino Luxe Fata, and Danskin Ultra Shimmery (a favorite since my teens). Under business suits, thinner Wolfords or Krystelle seamless.
Pages: 1 2