Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Anyone here prefer thick tights to thin, sheer pantyhose? Also general opaques thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Personally I prefer higher denier tights between 30-60 and these are usually black in colour
I personally prefer to mix my denier - with something 15-20d next to my skin and then a thicker (30-100d) over the top, especially for my self-bondage sessions.

One point is that I much prefer my thick tights to be glossy/shiny and don't like that 'matt cotton' look than some heavy denier tights have.

When I get the opportunity to wear tights under 'normal clothing' I do prefer the feel of thin 10-15d - just love how the material of my trousers/jeans rubs over my nylon covered legs... EOTD!

MJ
[attachment=23667] Uppsala hot pink 150 den[attachment=23668] Fiore 40 den white I'll wear either no preference here. When it comes to color I wear any color or style depends on what color I feel like that day.
(22 May 2017, 17:23 )doxel Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 May 2017, 15:09 )i_mac_apple Wrote: [ -> ]i like thick pantyhose cause its very comfortable

What's your favourite denier?

50-880 denier...^^
from do yeah and shin heung tights
Make a poll.
I prefer the thick ones, non see through or just slightly see through..
Pages: 1 2